NIWA Community Thread 2013

Started by Melchizedek, June 11, 2010, 10:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

tacopill

Tucayo

tacopill

Tucayo

You were thanking the staff for including LW, I am thanking you for all your collaboration to LW

tacopill

Quote from: Tucayo on October 01, 2010, 07:03:32 PM
You were thanking the staff for including LW, I am thanking you for all your collaboration to LW

ah. ok. Then i upgrade my "nervous you are welcome" to a  ":eekdance: you are welcome".

Naesala

Naesala

Seritinajii

So the second one is Pikipedia! Pretty cool. So it appears that they moved off of Wikia almost a month ago.

When I hover over the link the hover text is still "Wars Wiki", and the link is broken; it goes to a Comcast search page. Yet when I search it on Google and go to the non-Wikia wiki I can access it. Strange...

Moydow

Hmm. Any instance of either works fine for me. Anyway, can't wait to see who the next is, eh? ;) I know... But I'm saying nothing. I'm going away next week, but I should be back for the 15th.
NIWA Coordinator

dany36

Awesome! I have announced Pikipedia and Pikmin Fanon on ZW's main page, and will also announce it on FB shortly.  ;D

Naesala

Quote from: Seritinajii on October 08, 2010, 11:08:20 AM
So the second one is Pikipedia! Pretty cool. So it appears that they moved off of Wikia almost a month ago.

I was wondering about that, no one said they were making a Pikmin one, and at first they said there were two new wikis joining

tacopill

So, does this mean they share the niwa membership, or are they each a unique member?

if the first, then we get 1 group of staff members; if the second, then 2.

Tina

Yaaaaay, more members! :D

Also, I am jealous of Pikipedia's skin. The style fits so well. ;o;
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Seritinajii

Yes, the skin is very nice-looking....

Anyone know where and when the arrangements were made to join NIWA?

tacopill

not I. I haven't seen any people from the wiki on the fourms..... (no offence to their membership(s))

Greenpickle

Seritinajii

It appears that the Pikmin Fanon wiki has also been added. Does anyone think the Zelda Wiki symbol should be centered?