• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Ever met anyone famous?

Started by Naesala, June 21, 2010, 02:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

I've met Joel Hodgson, Frank Conniff, Trace Beaulieu, Mary Jo Pehl, and J. Elvis Weinstein, the guys that made MST3K

tacopill

Axiomist

Aww dude! MST3K is so awesome! I miss it... You can hate me for it, but I even loved The Movie. That's the one movie that can make me crack up laughing uncontrollably.

Naesala

Quote from: Axiomist on June 21, 2010, 03:53:20 AM
Aww dude! MST3K is so awesome! I miss it... You can hate me for it, but I even loved The Movie. That's the one movie that can make me crack up laughing uncontrollably.

they came to my small college town to do a live show back in April, and I love The Movie

onetwentysix

Tucayo

Mainly soccer players.

I have seen Coldplay, but in concert. Actually, a friend of mine went backstage :O

Remino52

Look for Big Red on the Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Private Servers.

Proud supporter of NIWA Wikis!

Matt

Met anyone? Well I did meet my state's then-senator Tom Daschle, who is famous because he was the Senate Minority Leader and the leader of the Democratic Party at the time.

But I am related to more famous people. On my dad's side I'm related to Eli Whitney, the Cotton Gin inventor. And on my mom's side I'm related to Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Veteran member, former admin, and currently returned to activity as a patroller of Zelda Wiki.org.

"Shields are aphrodisiacs for Like Likes."

dany36

On my dad's side, I'm related to a rather famous actress and singer: Susana Zabaleta, although I've never met her. Bah.  :P

Member#36

Quote from: dany36 on June 29, 2010, 11:37:14 PM
On my dad's side, I'm related to a rather famous actress and singer: Susana Zabaleta, although I've never met her. Bah.  :P
Quote from: Matt on June 29, 2010, 07:24:33 AM
Met anyone? Well I did meet my state's then-senator Tom Daschle, who is famous because he was the Senate Minority Leader and the leader of the Democratic Party at the time.

But I am related to more famous people. On my dad's side I'm related to Eli Whitney, the Cotton Gin inventor. And on my mom's side I'm related to Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Quote from: Remino52 on June 21, 2010, 04:45:19 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_McBride Jeff McBride, if you know him. lol
Quote from: Laurus on June 21, 2010, 03:40:30 PM
Mainly soccer players.

I have seen Coldplay, but in concert. Actually, a friend of mine went backstage :O
Quote from: Lord Ferrok on June 21, 2010, 04:13:52 AM

they came to my small college town to do a live show back in April, and I love The Movie
Quote from: tacopill on June 21, 2010, 02:48:56 AM
I've met Jaleel White.
Quote from: Lord Ferrok on June 21, 2010, 02:44:26 AM
I've met Joel Hodgson, Frank Conniff, Trace Beaulieu, Mary Jo Pehl, and J. Elvis Weinstein, the guys that made MST3K

Remino52

Don't worry. :D I'm not RELATED to anyone as far as I know, but I did tricks with McBride before....

mtn_otter

I haven't meat anyone as far as I know, but on my dad's side, I'm related to both Upton Sinclair and (unfortunately)Miley Cyrus.
As a form of protest, I refuse to make a signature...

Remino52

Quote from: mtn_otter on July 01, 2010, 01:47:17 AM
I haven't meat anyone as far as I know, but on my dad's side, I'm related to both Upton Sinclair and (unfortunately)Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus? In what way?

mtn_otter

She's my... fifth cousin. I think. Maybe sixth.

Tucayo

Quote from: mtn_otter on July 01, 2010, 01:47:17 AM
wow, I had heard in the MW forums about something like an "obsession" from you towards her...

mtn_otter

I'm not on the MarioWiki forums...

Tucayo

Quote from: mtn_otter on July 01, 2010, 03:02:13 AM
I'm not on the MarioWiki forums...
Dammit, I confused you with someone else all this time.... Sorry  :-[

mtn_otter

Not a problem. For some reason, people always think they know me from somewhere else. Sometimes I get the feeling that I have hordes of evil clones running around the world.

Tucayo

Quote from: mtn_otter on July 01, 2010, 03:12:28 AM
Not a problem. For some reason, people always think they know me from somewhere else. Sometimes I get the feeling that I have hordes of evil clones running around the world.
lol is your nick that confused me :P

On an an topic note.... I saw a soccer player today.....