• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

All 493 Pokémon from memory in paint

Started by Mari-Illustrious-Makinami, February 18, 2010, 12:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Ok, so here's how it's gonna work, I'mma draw all 493 Pokémon from memory in Paint, (not all at once, of course), but I also cannot look at a picture of it before or during the drawing. Ready go! And I also can only use the Pencil, brush, spray can, eraser, and copy paste, so no perfect shapes. And I must use the default pallet! OK READY GO!

At least 150 or more to see, to be a Pokémon master is my destiny...

Garlic Man

Are these actually in numbered order by the Pokedex now? If so, cool.  8)

Garlic Man

Kunoichi

ahahaha! Squirtle with his shades. xD
Where ish togepi?? D:

how fun! x3
Hi~ <3

Prongs

Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Level 3

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

hateichikage

Hm... this seems interesting... though I would rather see them from photoshop... with a little more time put into them...

That's just the artist speaking that I am...
?????

Quote from: hateichikage on February 22, 2010, 03:36:52 AM
Hm... this seems interesting... though I would rather see them from photoshop... with a little more time put into them...

That's just the artist speaking that I am...
That's the whole point. -_-

Level 3

Considering it's (supposedly) from memory, many of these are pretty good.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Quote from: Level 3 on February 22, 2010, 10:47:17 PM
Considering it's (supposedly) from memory, many of these are pretty good.
I just changed my avatar to Gangar. :C I'm so screwed when it comes to it. :3

But wait till we get till Gen. III, where I only remember like 20 of them.

<-- Batman Moltres

Member#36

"WTF...."

These are the kind of posts we don't need.  If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Also, it is not a rule yet, but I would appreciate if you expand your posts.  Saying things such as "That's good", or "Well done!" contributes little to the conversation.  Please describe what you like about it, and what to improve on if you want to add some [helpful] criticism.

Emerald Yoshi

This is amazing since it was done on PAINT.

Austin's Note: Please try to expand your posts.  An example of what I'm looking for is below.

Garlic's Note: It's OK. Just because you have mod powers doesn't mean you should edit every post you don't like.
Also known as:
Sapphire Mudkip
PK Mudkip
Pancakes
Yoshiforce
BlueYoshi199X
FireryredNess

Member#36

Perhaps an example of a good-quality post is in order:

Aiko Heiwa, trying to draw something from memory can be tough, but you seem to have little trouble presenting the general idea out of which Pokémon in question it is.  However, I agree with hateichikage, as it looks like you tried to rush the drawings which show up as poor-quality outlines, coloring, etc.  I believe that if you took a little more time to sketch the outlines while pulling them from your memory, you will amaze yourself with a better version of your work. 

[Now try to be detailed.]

~ Please continue ~

Garlic Man

Quote from: Austin on April 02, 2010, 06:53:11 PM
Perhaps an example of a good-quality post is in order:

Aiko Heiwa, trying to draw something from memory can be tough, but you seem to have little trouble presenting the general idea out of which Pokémon in question it is.  However, I agree with hateichikage, as it looks like you tried to rush the drawings which show up as poor-quality outlines, coloring, etc.  I believe that if you took a little more time to sketch the outlines while pulling them from your memory, you will amaze yourself with a better version of your work. 

[Now try to be detailed.]

~ Please continue ~

They're intentionally like that for humor purposes.