• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

New Members Thread

Started by Melchizedek, June 12, 2010, 03:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melchizedek

The place for new members to introduce themselves, and for existing members to welcome them.

YAY!!!

Tucayo

tacopill

but is that one getting to long?

Member#36

As explained somewhere else, an entire board would be helpful if we had the active member count to keep it alive. :l

Melchizedek

Yeah, it's pretty much the same. I wasn't aware of the old one, but I guess this can be the new one. :)

tacopill

so, we are no longer using the old one?
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tucayo

Quote from: tacopill on June 15, 2010, 01:41:23 AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Apparently not.....

tacopill

Quote from: Aurum on June 15, 2010, 01:44:14 AM
Quote from: tacopill on June 15, 2010, 01:41:23 AM

Apparently not.....

Why not?
who decided this?
i never voted!

Member#36

In my opinion, it doesn't matter as long as there is a thread for it.

FireFly

O hai! I just registered here today, after editing Wars Wiki for a few days, which I found via the NIWA hub, that I found via WiKirby, that had a link to it from the Wikipedia article about Epic Yarn a few days ago. :)

I like the idea behind NIWA, and I'll try to help where I think help is needed.

Axiomist

Welcome Firefly! Thanks for assisting! The link I placed on Wikipedia only lasted 2 days or so but if you joined Wikirby, Wars Wiki, and NIWA because of it, then I'd say it was very worthwhile for me placing it there.

A guy removed it until we are much more substantial, unfortunately it seems he's judging wikis on their article count alone. But I guess I have to give them what they want. If all goes well, one day we won't even have to be the ones to put the link in Wikipedia.

FireFly

That's a great goal, and I'm sure the NIWA wikis will eventually reach it. :D

tacopill

Quote from: FireFly on June 20, 2010, 01:52:00 PM
That's a great goal, and I'm sure the NIWA wikis will eventually reach it. :D

agreed

Noble Wrot

Hello, everyone. I'm the laziest patroller on Zelda Wiki. How are you?

tacopill

Quote from: Noble Wrot on June 29, 2010, 02:20:36 AM

Eh, can't complain.

Member#36

Quote from: Noble Wrot on June 29, 2010, 02:20:36 AM
Glad to see you here. 

Anemos

Well, I came here after looking through multiple sites.

I got rejected from ZI for quoting one of the administrators.

Member#36

Well, no matter why you came, I think I can speak for the lot of us when I say:

Welcome.  :)

Blue Ninjakoopa

I'm sure some of you recognize me, but I'm Blue Ninjakoopa, also called B. Ninjakoopa, BNK, or Blue. I obviously get my name from the "missing" Koopa Brother, whose name appears in one of Chuck Quizmos questions. Black Ninjakoopa's artwork shows him wearing a dark blue bandanna and dark blue shell, which is also an inspiration for my name.

I'm a work alongside Gamefreak75 at the Kirby Wikia.

Furthermore, I am familiar with how boards like these work (I've been using proboards.com since 2008) so instructions aren't necessary.

So yeah.
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction."
John Fitzgerald Kennedy