a bunch of new Club Nintendo rewards

Started by Naesala, November 02, 2010, 12:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

4 paper fans (three are sold out) - 300 coins
4 pins - 450 coins
and now 2 bags - 250 and 550

Moydow

In Europe, you can get either a "golden" Mario Kart Wii wheel, or the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack for about 4000 Stars, or a Super NES Classic Controller for ~7000. Or at the lower end of the scale, individual Mario mobile ringtones for ~400.
NIWA Coordinator

Axiomist

O those have been rewards for quite a while now. Even the first time I saw the fans some of them were "sold out" and I was a bit skeptical on how that was possible since I've been checking it regularly for any Kirby items to report on WiKirby. Europe gets that Kirby frisbee-no fair!

Nintendo recently emailed me that the elite status prizes were being shipped but I can't find out what they are.

Moydow

Quote from: Axiomist on November 02, 2010, 01:09:28 AM
Europe gets that Kirby frisbee-no fair!
Huh, I never saw that. The only Kirby-related item I see now is a screensaver. :/ I think we just get Japan's leftovers, since there's stuff like Hanafuda cards in there too.
NIWA Coordinator

Tucayo

Since I am in Mexico, I can only get digital rewards :/

Naesala

Quote from: Axiomist on November 02, 2010, 01:09:28 AM
O those have been rewards for quite a while now. Even the first time I saw the fans some of them were "sold out" and I was a bit skeptical on how that was possible since I've been checking it regularly for any Kirby items to report on WiKirby. Europe gets that Kirby frisbee-no fair!

Nintendo recently emailed me that the elite status prizes were being shipped but I can't find out what they are.
the fans and pins are from last month but the bags are new

KidIcarus

i'll save mine and wait for them to release wavebirds