NIWA Community > Other Media

the simpsons/family guy and friends

<< < (2/4) > >>

E-123Wario54:

--- Quote from: Naesala on July 05, 2011, 04:21:09 PM ---Futurama has been crap since it came back.
Simpsons and Family Guy used to be good.
American Dad is still good.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, there haven't been too many new great Futurama episodes, but it should be worth mentioning. What other show has a selfish drinking robot? I agree that Family Guy used to be good, dunno about The Simpsons though since I rarely watch it. I heard some stuff about how while Family Guy is starting to suck, American Dad is starting to get better. I dunno though.

--- Quote from: Aiko-chan on July 05, 2011, 03:35:20 PM ---The Simpsons is great
Family Guy/American Dad/The Cleveland Show are steaming piles of crap.
Futurama was good.

--- End quote ---
I used to thing Family Guy was stupid but that was before I watched it (y'know, when it first came out and all it seemed to be was a Simpsons rip-off). It's actually hilarious (the best seasons being 3-6 imo). I get you criticizing the later seasons, which actually are steaming piles of crap, but FG has some of the funniest jokes and parodies I've ever seen in a TV show. I just don't like how McFarlene decided to create The Cleveland Show. WTH was the point of that?

tacopill:
The Simpsons is pretty good. I loved the "Bart Vs. the Space Mutants" for the Nintendo Entertainment System and "Bart's Nightmare" for the Super NES.

I haven't played the games of Family Guy or American Dad yet. I do like there tv shows, however.

pokemonforever2929:

--- Quote from: tacopill on July 09, 2011, 08:32:58 PM ---The Simpsons is pretty good. I loved the "Bart Vs. the Space Mutants" for the Nintendo Entertainment System and "Bart's Nightmare" for the Super NES.

I haven't played the games of Family Guy or American Dad yet. I do like there tv shows, however.

--- End quote ---
yeah my friend has barts nightmare on his SNES i may like it, but my heart is set on hit and run and the simpsons game (ps2 ps3 psp wii 360 and ds)

Solar Dragon:
Massive Simpsons fan here and i probably know more about the TV series and movie than anyone else here. (obvious, I know, after all, I am head of Wikisimpsons)

Big fan of Futurama too. Family Guy is funny too.

The others, I don't really like as much.

pokemonforever2929:

--- Quote from: Solar Dragon on July 13, 2011, 07:35:04 PM ---Massive Simpsons fan here and i probably know more about the TV series and movie than anyone else here. (obvious, I know, after all, I am head of Wikisimpsons)

Big fan of Futurama too. Family Guy is funny too.

The others, I don't really like as much.

--- End quote ---
oh yeah?
Then how vome i look at a seasoms 1-20 guide made by matt groineing himself that i study every day AND i know every story for every video game in the simpsons game series

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version