2 (40%)
Rouge the Bat
0 (0%)
Jet the Hawk
1 (20%)
NiGHTS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Mario & Sonic at 2012 London  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
Mario & Sonic at 2012 London
« on: July 31, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
Let's talk about the newest addition to Mario & Sonic, Should there be two Story Modes, one for each team?  Should Miis be allowed to wear purchasable, unusual hair dyes?  Should Eggman & Bowser Fight to see who can steal the Crown Jewels first?  Should 3DS Miis be transferable to the games file, (Up to 20 extra Miis to play as)  Should the disk be dual layer, like SSBB?  I'm terrible at starting conversations, somebody start one for me to join...
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline E-123Wario54

• StrategyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • StrategyWiki
Re: Mario & Sonic at 2012 London
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 01:51:51 AM »
Funky Kong all the way.  ;D I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get this game on launch because of all the other releases taking place in November (Uncharted 3, Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, etc.) but when I get the money, it's a definite buy for me.

As for the Miis, I doubt Nintendo will come up with anything transferable. I think they're saving 3DS compatibility for the Wii U.

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »
Funky Kong all the way.  ;D I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get this game on launch because of all the other releases taking place in November (Uncharted 3, Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, etc.) but when I get the money, it's a definite buy for me.

As for the Miis, I doubt Nintendo will come up with anything transferable. I think they're saving 3DS compatibility for the Wii U.
Sega's designing the game, it's all up to them...
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
Who do you guys want for Rio 2016!?

Offline Toad85

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 06:20:51 PM »
Toad and Cream should really be playable, IMO. They're too major to act as the judges.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 01:20:53 AM »
maybe even throw in non-mario characters like zelda, metroid, pikachu, snake, megaman, and street fighter