Author Topic: "Official" Generation V Speculation Thread  (Read 7730 times)

Offline Ambiance

• View Profile
"Official" Generation V Speculation Thread
« on: March 15, 2010, 11:38:48 PM »
I apologize if a copy of this thread has been made, I just can't seem to find one on the DP pages, the HG/SS pages or this page....
So, without further annoyance;

What are your thoughts/speculations for the Gen V games?
What are your theories? Keep in mind that this thread is for serious and likely theories, not what you want to be in the next game. for example, I want all the regions to be playable, but will that happen? Almost certainly never (except for some epic series finale, but even then it's unlikely)

I'm well open for interesting ideas, but please don't post the following theories, as they are almost sure to be 100% false:

-A new Type (unless it's well thought out or useful to the game)

-All regions playable. Or even more than 3 regions playable (there is likely to be just one region with an extra area and other small areas)

-4th form evolutions. (Let's be honest, GF would never do that anytime soon, unless they run out of ideas)

I really don't want to discourage intelligent theories, so almost anything else is welcome for discussion. Please, post your theories and even hopes (as long as it's realistic!)

I'll start: I theorize that the starters will, once again, be Fire, Water, Grass

Oh, and any thoughts on what type of Pokemon this thing will be? We know it's a Dark type, but what moves do you think it'll have, etc?
[img]http://I apologize if a copy of this thread has been made, I just can't seem to find one on the DP pages, the HG/SS pages or this page....
So, without further annoyance;

What are your thoughts/speculations for the Gen V games?
What are your theories? Keep in mind that this thread is for serious and likely theories, not what you want to be in the next game. for example, I want all the regions to be playable, but will that happen? Almost certainly never (except for some epic series finale, but even then it's unlikely)

I'm well open for interesting ideas, but please don't post the following theories, as they are almost sure to be 100% false:

-A new Type (unless it's well thought out or useful to the game)

-All regions playable. Or even more than 3 regions playable (there is likely to be just one region with an extra area and other small areas)

-4th form evolutions. (Let's be honest, GF would never do that anytime soon, unless they run out of ideas)

I really don't want to discourage intelligent theories, so almost anything else is welcome for discussion. Please, post your theories and even hopes (as long as it's realistic!)

I'll start: I theorize that the starters will, once again, be Fire, Water, Grass
Oh, and any thoughts on what type of Pokemon Zoroark will be? We know it's a Dark type, but what moves do you think it'll have, etc?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:48:33 PM by Ambiance »

Offline Level 3

• F-Zero Wiki Staff
  • Hey everyone, just here to help with the effort.
    • View Profile
Re: "Official" Generation V Speculation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »
http://www.niwanetwork.org/forums/index.php?topic=44.0

took less than 3 seconds to find, there's only 1 page of posts under pokemon, it's there.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
Re: "Official" Generation V Speculation Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 04:08:03 PM »
I hope they make it so you're character can be gay or lesbian