NIWA Community > Other Media

The Official Internet Thread

<< < (2/12) > >>

Lazor Shroom Midna Freak:
While I will admit that it did seem like advertising, my intentions were to show that I liked them. Should I remove the link?

Member#36:
No, keep them.  I removed that one link because it was kind of like "a like this site, so I'm linking it here so that you can click it... and decide wheather or not to like it too!"  I kept the link to Super Mario Wiki because it is in the category of "(Potential) NIWA Members."  With "potential" only being used if it is not already a member, of course. 

Tucayo:
This is not advertising....

Advertising is like "BUY PROPHOMOFOPOL" or CHECK THIS SITE, this is just mentioning sites you like.

I love Twitter

Edofenrir:
I would post a link to tvtropes.org now, but I cannot afford the risk of trapping any of our users there, because the site has the bad habit to completely submerge your mind and not allow you to leave for hours/days, because there is just so much stuff to read...

Lazor Shroom Midna Freak:

--- Quote from: Edofenrir on May 13, 2010, 09:22:59 PM ---I would post a link to tvtropes.org now, but I cannot afford the risk of trapping any of our users there, because the site has the bad habit to completely submerge your mind and not allow you to leave for hours/days, because there is just so much stuff to read...

--- End quote ---
This.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version