Author Topic: WiKirby is broked  (Read 26507 times)

Offline Archaic

• Bulbagarden Webmaster
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bulbagarden
Re: WiKirby is broked
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2013, 04:43:44 PM »
Adam, I still have an account with GoDaddy, though it's sitting empty and unused right now. Just talked to dkpat, and he's fine with you transferring them to me so I can get them setup. What details do you need? My GoDaddy account number is 2949137, but I think there's additional stuff they need there, isn't there?

Offline Dark Kirby

• Kirby of Darkness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 06:58:38 PM »
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wikirby/public_html/w/includes/objectcache/SqlBagOStuff.php on line 232

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wikirby/public_html/w/includes/objectcache/SqlBagOStuff.php on line 232
 A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script
 Query: SELECT rev_id,rev_page,rev_text_id,rev_timestamp,rev_comment,rev_user_text,rev_user,rev_minor_edit,rev_deleted,rev_len,rev_parent_id,rev_sha1,rev_content_format,rev_content_model,page_namespace,page_title,page_id,page_latest,page_is_redirect,page_len,user_name FROM `revision` INNER JOIN `page` ON ((page_id = rev_page)) LEFT JOIN `user` ON ((rev_user != 0) AND (user_id = rev_user)) WHERE page_id = '930' AND rev_id = '1444' LIMIT 1
 Function: Revision::fetchFromConds
 Error: 1146 Table 'wikirby_wiki.user' doesn't exist (localhost)
I get this when I try to go to the website. :'( I made an account on this forum today to address this.

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 11:11:53 PM »
Yes, the databases for Wikirby and Lylat Wiki got corrupted, unfortunately. I heard this was because MySQL crashed and corrupted everything. Lylat Wiki is now back up, but Wikirby is still being worked on. Don't worry, I think it will be back up soon.

Hate to tell you this but I think the Wiki will be outdated because the latest backups are from March and August 2013, I'm afraid.
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

Offline dkpat

• The Jupiter Adept
  • Golden Sun Universe Staff
  • Tada!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dkpat.net
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 03:03:42 AM »
We are still looking for any backups that we have to see what we can piece together. On top of that, A new backup script is being implemented to ensure that data loss isn't as widespread should things like this happen.

Offline Iggy Koopa Jr

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
Yes, it seems that it has been "reverted" to what it was in March. I hope that someone could export the newer pages to our active site. You understand, it's the work that we have been doing for the past few months that went kaputt.

Offline Iggy Koopa Jr

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2014, 07:23:26 AM »
...now the Wikirby.com went down too.

Offline Moydow

• NIWA Coordinator
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fire Emblem Wiki
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »
We're working on moving the sites hosted on Tacopill's server (WiKirby, FE Wiki, Wikibound, Lylat Wiki, and a few other non-wiki sites) to a new server. They should be back, at least in read-only form, in the next few days. Over the next few weeks, we're also going to start working on ways to improve the sites' performance - cleaning up the databases, removing unused extensions, and the like. Someone will set up a new thread soon with more info on that.
NIWA Coordinator

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 01:35:22 AM »
let me know if you need a new host. I have some friends I can ask if the problems persist