Author Topic: New Members Thread  (Read 97095 times)

Offline Red

• View Profile
Re: New Members Thread
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2012, 06:19:24 PM »
Thanks Tacopill
I am known as PikaSamus on SmashWiki.
I am on other NIWA members as well, those being Super Mario Wiki, Zelda Wiki, WiKirby, Bulbapedia, The Legendary Starfy Wiki, Metroid Wiki, N-Wiki, and possibly more; I can't remember all of the wikis that I have joined. However, I am inactive on all but SmashWiki.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2012, 10:30:59 PM »

Offline Toad85

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2013, 01:19:44 PM »
Hiya, I'm Toad85. I'm a member of the Super Mario Wiki and Kirby Wiki, active on the Mario Wiki Boards, and a former writer for the 'Shroom. When I discovered recently that there was a larger NIWA board, I shrugged and said "Why not? I'll join."

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2013, 09:29:54 PM »
Hiya, I'm Toad85. I'm a member of the Super Mario Wiki and Kirby Wiki, active on the Mario Wiki Boards, and a former writer for the 'Shroom. When I discovered recently that there was a larger NIWA board, I shrugged and said "Why not? I'll join."

Welcome to the forums, Toad85.
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2013, 11:17:47 PM »
Welcome Toad 85!

Offline Cameraslens

• View Profile
    • Beyond the Camera's Lens
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2013, 11:02:43 PM »
Hey, hi, hello there? :)

Umm Cameraslens here, I got an email asking if I would check out the NIWA community etc. :) So I figured why not? I run Beyond the Camera's Lens, which is a Fatal Frame / Project Zero fansite. Also run the Zero Wiki, (http://www.cameraslens.com/fatalframewiki/) and forums, and helped with the Fatal Frame 4 English Translation Patch.

So, it is very nice to meet all of you!

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2013, 01:33:55 PM »

Umm Cameraslens here, I got an email asking if I would check out the NIWA community etc. :) So I figured why not? I run Beyond the Camera's Lens, which is a Fatal Frame / Project Zero fansite. Also run the Zero Wiki, (http://www.cameraslens.com/fatalframewiki/) and forums, and helped with the Fatal Frame 4 English Translation Patch.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Offline Archaic

• Bulbagarden Webmaster
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bulbagarden
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2013, 11:25:31 AM »

Hello there. =)

The NIWA forums isn't all that active at the moment, though some things are planned there for future. I think the email you got was more from someone hoping less that you'd hop on here and more that you'd just have a chat with them and us about the possibility of Zero Wiki joining NIWA at some point in the future, given that Nintendo now fully owns the Fatal Frame / Project Zero IP.

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2013, 12:24:09 PM »

Hello there. =)

The NIWA forums isn't all that active at the moment, though some things are planned there for future. I think the email you got was more from someone hoping less that you'd hop on here and more that you'd just have a chat with them and us about the possibility of Zero Wiki joining NIWA at some point in the future, given that Nintendo now fully owns the Fatal Frame / Project Zero IP.

When did that happen!?

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2013, 12:47:00 AM »
whaddup and welcome

Offline Archaic

• Bulbagarden Webmaster
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bulbagarden
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2013, 12:33:38 PM »
When did that happen!?

Sometime last year. They were part owners by June last year (http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/21/report-nintendo-has-co-ownership-in-fatal-frame-ip/), and I'm given to understand (though can't find the links quickly) that they purchased the rest late last year.

Offline mlnintendo97

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2013, 07:01:23 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm mlnintendo97. I came here from Nookipedia and work as a Patroller there after I stalked discovered both of our directors from Nookipedia are members here and wanting to befriend the rest of the NIWA community. I won't be all that active here due to my commitment to patrol and protect our wiki from spam and such.  :police:

Offline Moydow

• NIWA Coordinator
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Fire Emblem Wiki
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2013, 01:57:46 AM »
Welcome to the forums, mlnintendo97!
NIWA Coordinator

Offline mlnintendo97

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2013, 06:14:33 AM »
Welcome to the forums, mlnintendo97!
Thanks Moydow! I noticed you are apart of the staff at Strategy Wiki, I actually am a editor there as well, but I joined as soon as I became a Patroller over to Nookipedia. Been meaning to come back and edit there once again one of these days when I have enough free time!  :D

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2013, 11:29:04 AM »
welcome bud

Offline Red

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2013, 06:21:07 PM »
A little late, but hi! You know me as PTR.

Hey everyone, I'm mlnintendo97. I came here from Nookipedia and work as a Patroller there after I stalked discovered both of our directors from Nookipedia are members here and wanting to befriend the rest of the NIWA community. I won't be all that active here due to my commitment to patrol and protect our wiki from spam and such.  :police:
Hi! Welcome!
I am known as PikaSamus on SmashWiki.
I am on other NIWA members as well, those being Super Mario Wiki, Zelda Wiki, WiKirby, Bulbapedia, The Legendary Starfy Wiki, Metroid Wiki, N-Wiki, and possibly more; I can't remember all of the wikis that I have joined. However, I am inactive on all but SmashWiki.

Offline Cameraslens

• View Profile
    • Beyond the Camera's Lens
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »

Hello there. =)

Ahh! That makes sense. We're trying to move over to a new server atm. Slowly but surely! @_@ I wouldn't mind the extra linkage though! It would be helpful!

Offline MoriyaShrineConspiracy

• Fantasy Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »
Hello. I am a Nintendo fan, a Touhou fan, but more importantly, a NIWA fanboy. I decided to make a forum account to chat with you guys.

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2013, 08:36:02 PM »
Welcome to the forums, MoriyaShrineConspiracy.  :)

(credits to Moydow)

Offline Frostbite9

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2013, 01:26:26 AM »
Hello everyone!...Um...Yup!  :P