Author Topic: Link is a Tree  (Read 9174 times)

Offline Melchizedek

• Ra's al Ghul
  • Metroid Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • Zelda Informer

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
Re: Link is a Tree
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »
interesting.

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 04:37:51 AM »
Don't believe that. I know it said that Link's mother couldn't have gotten to the Great Deku Tree without turning into a Stalfos, but that's a lie. She didn't have to go through the Lost Woods to get there, did she? No.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 06:51:56 PM »
Don't believe that. I know it said that Link's mother couldn't have gotten to the Great Deku Tree without turning into a Stalfos, but that's a lie. She didn't have to go through the Lost Woods to get there, did she? No.

OK.

Offline Level 3

• F-Zero Wiki Staff
  • Hey everyone, just here to help with the effort.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 02:32:41 AM »
It all makes sense now.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Offline Metechar

• View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 07:04:11 PM »
And so what if the Maku Tree fell in love with Link? And so what if Link was turned to a Deku Scrub because Skull Kid "looked deep into Link"? C'mon. The mask has great powers so it could turn Link into anything it wants to. And if Link was a tree, why would he be miserable when he was turned into a deku scrub? He wouldn't be sad if he was turned into HIS OWN KIND! Informer is a lie at sometimes.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Tina

• WikiBound Staff
    • View Profile
    • WikiBound
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 11:35:28 PM »
It all makes sense now.
This.

I feel as though the deepest and darkest secrets of the Zelda universe have been whispered to me by some celestial being. Enlightenment, if you will. "Link is a tree". Yes. Everything makes sense now. Those cursed lumberjacks trying to chop him down.
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Offline Level 3

• F-Zero Wiki Staff
  • Hey everyone, just here to help with the effort.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »
And so what if the Maku Tree fell in love with Link? And so what if Link was turned to a Deku Scrub because Skull Kid "looked deep into Link"? C'mon. The mask has great powers so it could turn Link into anything it wants to. And if Link was a tree, why would he be miserable when he was turned into a deku scrub? He wouldn't be sad if he was turned into HIS OWN KIND! Informer is a lie at sometimes.

Wouldn't you be miserable if the whole world found out that their great hero (you) is actually a tree?

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Offline TurtwigA

• Wiki editor
  • Why must the space not come?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 10:50:27 PM »
Who said he was a Deku shrub? I just hear tree. Maybe he likes his tree type better than a Deku Scrub.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Offline Metechar

• View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 03:01:27 AM »
Well deku scrubs resemble trees. They have wooden skin and live in flowers. So you can say deku scrubs are trees. If Link was miserable when he was turned into a deku, then he isn't a tree. Dekus are made of wood. Trees are made of wood. Link was turned into wood. He's sad. 'Nuff said.

Offline TurtwigA

• Wiki editor
  • Why must the space not come?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »
Well deku scrubs resemble trees. They have wooden skin and live in flowers. So you can say deku scrubs are trees. If Link was miserable when he was turned into a deku, then he isn't a tree. Dekus are made of wood. Trees are made of wood. Link was turned into wood. He's sad. 'Nuff said.
Late reply, but trees can differ between kinds. For example, Sequioas and Pines. He could be miserable because the tree type differs much. Besides, this is a joke story so you shouldn't dive deep into thinking over it.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 01:49:45 AM »

Another late reply, but "deku scrubs resemble trees" does not mean "deku scrubs are trees".

Additionally, "Link was miserable when he was turned into a deku" does not mean "Link is not a tree". There are plenty of reasons why he'd be miserable when turned into a deku besides that he's not a tree.