Author Topic: Adventure Mode: What could improve it  (Read 17316 times)

Offline Miles of SmashWiki

• Sinister Trivia Villain
  • SmashWiki Staff
  • "Trying to seem mysterious is my hobby."
    • View Profile
    • AllisBrawl profile
Re: Adventure Mode: What could improve it
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »
For what it's worth, hacked data indicated a bunch of enemies that were planned, including Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, Gordos, and even Dry Bones (like more Mario enemies were needed...)

I could swear that the Kirby enemies were used in Dedede's Final Smash...

Well there are the moveset ones he uses, but they were initially planned to be enemies as well, kinda like the Hammer Bro is an Assist Trophy but also an enemy.

Did those three have any enemy type structure worked in though? Wondering around doesn't count, but stuff like attack patterns and health bars.

Nope, just empty files.  All we know about their planned usage is based on the name of the empty file, e.g. something including "Karon" is Dry Bones.

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

Offline BooDestroyer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »
Well there are the moveset ones he uses, but they were initially planned to be enemies as well, kinda like the Hammer Bro is an Assist Trophy but also an enemy.
That should happen for the Metroid as well.

Offline Tattletale1

• Cartoonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 08:40:37 PM »
slightly more Vocals for characters like Luigi, Wario, Snake, Sonic, Samus, Fox...
& more links to characters' homeworlds, like Mushroomy Kingdom would've been a great Subspace stage, and the Pleades would've been nice too...
...which would've landed on a Mario galaxy esque planet where you battle the Majora's Moon at the end, brought by a Primid wearing Majora's Mask sent by Gannondorf...
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
I wish adventure mode was online