Poll

Would you like to see a community story?

Yes
4 (80%)
No
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Community Story  (Read 7211 times)

Offline T.W.

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
Community Story
« on: January 16, 2011, 11:50:45 PM »
I'm posing the idea of a community story. There would actually be two stories done similar to The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons in which there are two, seemingly seperate, stories that meet up in a third semi-story. The reason for two stories is to prevent character overload like The Subspace Emissary. The way it would be done is each wiki would elect a group of four to five people to represent that wiki in a story team. This story team would decide upon the basic plotline of the story along with what characters are present, which games to go off of (Which Link do we use? What Star Fox Command ending(s) do we consider?), and other such things. After the story team finishes up with creating the basic plot, one or two people from each wiki would be selected to write the chapters. The stories would be written round robin style. This means that one person would write a chapter and send it off to the next person who would write the next chapter. Of course, the person passing off the story could give advice. Say I ended on a cliffhanger of a villain defeating a hero. I could suggest the next person choose what character saves the hero, but they would not have to listen to that suggestion. Also, if anyone volunteers, the story could have illustrators to depict the story. If anyone wants clarification, just ask.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
Re: Community Story
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »
Interesting idea. I am in support of it.

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
Re: Community Story
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 11:29:38 AM »
i guess i'd be up for it if everyone else was 2