• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.
 

Nintendo vs. Capcom

Started by tacopill, February 02, 2011, 08:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacopill

Was over at IGN, reading up on the interest article, We Want Nintendo vs. Capcom!!, and this got me thinking, I want it as well!

Of the stuff brought up in the article, i think a hybrid system of Smash Bros.- and the Capcom Vs.-Systems would work best, but i would be open to the possibility of either system being used; with the other company's games coming in as "guests".

Opinions?








Mari-Illustrious-Makinami


Tattletale1

Capcom vs. Nintendo vs. Konami vs. Square Enix vs. Sega & Marvel,
Devoloped by Capcom & Sega, possibly with Sakurai's input,
Konami - Solid Snake
Square Enix - Sora,
Sega - Marvel Comics Heroes, Sonic, & NiGHTS,
Disney - Aron Stone (If Disney uses any of their own Characters)
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

tacopill

Quote from: Tattletale1 on February 04, 2011, 05:54:31 PM
Capcom vs. Nintendo vs. Konami vs. Square Enix vs. Sega & Marvel,
Devoloped by Capcom & Sega, possibly with Sakurai's input,
Konami - Solid Snake
Square Enix - Sora,
Sega - Marvel Comics Heroes, Sonic, & NiGHTS,
Disney - Aron Stone (If Disney uses any of their own Characters)

I apologize if this is clich├ęd, but i am now singing Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

Anyway, throw on DC, MK, and a few others, and you will be set. And what do you mean by "possibly with Sakurai's input"?








Tattletale1

Quote from: tacopill on February 05, 2011, 01:46:19 AM
Anyway, throw on DC, MK, and a few others, and you will be set. And what do you mean by "possibly with Sakurai's input"?



Sakurai might be invited to Iwata asks before the game is finnished, so he could comment on the game, and the 3ds system
Check out my flipnotes at http://flipnote.hatena.com/5386D14051D4DB8F@DSi/

My username is due to my overuse of Goomba Tattle abilities in Paper Mario games.

Manga Maniac

Quote from: Tattletale1 on February 04, 2011, 05:54:31 PM
Square Enix - Sora,
Don't forget the Black Mage! Who better to put in a fighting game than da guy who cast da magic wich makes da peoplez fall down? And hopefully the Red Mage too. Unless they only have actual characters from Final Fantasy, in which case I think all the named non-special heroes from Dissidia would be in it.

tacopill

Quote from: Tattletale1 on February 07, 2011, 04:01:45 PM
Quote from: tacopill on February 05, 2011, 01:46:19 AM
Anyway, throw on DC, MK, and a few others, and you will be set. And what do you mean by "possibly with Sakurai's input"?



Sakurai might be invited to Iwata asks before the game is finnished, so he could comment on the game, and the 3ds system

Ah, that makes sense.
Quote from: Manga Maniac on February 08, 2011, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: Tattletale1 on February 04, 2011, 05:54:31 PM
Square Enix - Sora,
Don't forget the Black Mage! Who better to put in a fighting game than da guy who cast da magic wich makes da peoplez fall down? And hopefully the Red Mage too. Unless they only have actual characters from Final Fantasy, in which case I think all the named non-special heroes from Dissidia would be in it.

Yes! Mages!!!!!

I wonder if a Chameleon-like character would be accepted...







Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Quote from: Manga Maniac on February 08, 2011, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: Tattletale1 on February 04, 2011, 05:54:31 PM
Square Enix - Sora,
Don't forget the Black Mage! Who better to put in a fighting game than da guy who cast da magic wich makes da peoplez fall down? And hopefully the Red Mage too. Unless they only have actual characters from Final Fantasy, in which case I think all the named non-special heroes from Dissidia would be in it.
I LIKE WHITE MAGE MOAR. D:<

tacopill

Quote from: Aiko-chan on February 10, 2011, 03:19:00 AM
Quote from: Manga Maniac on February 08, 2011, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: Tattletale1 on February 04, 2011, 05:54:31 PM
Square Enix - Sora,
Don't forget the Black Mage! Who better to put in a fighting game than da guy who cast da magic wich makes da peoplez fall down? And hopefully the Red Mage too. Unless they only have actual characters from Final Fantasy, in which case I think all the named non-special heroes from Dissidia would be in it.
I LIKE WHITE MAGE MOAR. D:<

So, you're a color-ist?







Mari-Illustrious-Makinami


R7308xx

SLIME!!!

But srsly, these should be in a collab.

Square Enix- Ninja, White Mage, Black Mage, Slime, Sora, Riku, Crono
Capcom- Arthur, Chun Li, Ryu, Amaterasu, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Amaterasu, Zero
Konami- Simon Belmont, Alucard, Solid Snake, Bill R.
Sega- Sonic, Tails, NiGHTS, Reala
I blame the economy.

tacopill

Quote from: RamblinEvilMushroom on February 13, 2011, 07:15:00 AM
SLIME!!!

But srsly, these should be in a collab.

Square Enix- Ninja, White Mage, Black Mage, Slime, Sora, Riku, Crono
Capcom- Arthur, Chun Li, Ryu, Amaterasu, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Amaterasu, Zero
Konami- Simon Belmont, Alucard, Solid Snake, Bill R.
Sega- Sonic, Tails, NiGHTS, Reala


That would be cool. All of them.

What would it be called?

Capcom vs. Smash Bros. vs. ?







BooDestroyer

I didn't know that the Nintendo company was known as the Smash Bros. company.

tacopill

Quote from: BooDestroyer on February 13, 2011, 05:03:15 PM
I didn't know that the Nintendo company was known as the Smash Bros. company.

It's not. I was combining the Titles "Capcom vs." and "Smash Bros."







pikachu8090

you mean like have one mode that is in capcom vs. style and the other smashbros
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

tacopill

Quote from: pikachu8090 on February 13, 2011, 09:17:46 PM
you mean like have one mode that is in capcom vs. style and the other smashbros

that could work well as well.

But what i was speaking of was specifically the title, not the fighting-engine style.

The title of the capcom fighting games, are always "Capcom vs. <some other company>". I took this and combined it with "Smash Bros."

you could also call it "Capcom vs. Nintendo"; although, i don't know if Nintendo would take second-string.







pikachu8090

if they did do this it would only be on a nintendo system
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Quote from: pikachu8090 on February 15, 2011, 01:38:54 AM
if they did do this it would only be on a nintendo system
No shit, Sherlock.

pikachu8090

Quote from: Aiko-chan on February 15, 2011, 02:27:59 AM
Quote from: pikachu8090 on February 15, 2011, 01:38:54 AM
if they did do this it would only be on a nintendo system
No s***, Sherlock.
dont have to rub it in my face
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

tacopill

Quote from: pikachu8090 on February 15, 2011, 02:57:54 AM
Quote from: Aiko-chan on February 15, 2011, 02:27:59 AM
Quote from: pikachu8090 on February 15, 2011, 01:38:54 AM
if they did do this it would only be on a nintendo system
No s***, Sherlock.
dont have to rub it in my face

yes, that was Highly unnecessary...