Author Topic: Fake Endless Cheat to unlock Luigi in SM64  (Read 52081 times)

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
Re: Fake Endless Cheat to unlock Luigi in SM64
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »
...an Ullrich. Tell it "hello"with your DS's speaker as long as you don't have a very early DSi model. If so, call your mommy and she'll call the CIA to give the Ullrich a doughnut. Then you must smo' yo rea ci'rette and you'll be arrested because you do not have an ID that proves you are 18 and legally able to smoke tobacco. You must then eat the "special brownies" your prison mate offers you. Excrete the poison back into him by...
I blame the economy.

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2011, 03:12:03 PM »
...going number 2 into his mouth. Turn into a wolf and use your senses to find out where you can dig. Escape and be sure not to be caught by giant Shadow Kargaroks. Go across the roofs of Castle Town and escape. After that, transform back into a human and blow your whistle to call your horse who is in fact dead, but somehow she gets to you by falling from the sky. For a day (in real time) you try to get her to go, but you give up and light her on fire. In the ashes you find...

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline HavocReaper48

• The Falcon Punch Master
  • Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2011, 02:09:07 AM »
...nothing. Wash your hands, they're filthy with ash. Time to put your past behind you. You still have to rescue your brother, Luigi. Head over to Mario Kart and look for Waluigi. He might know where Luigi is. However when you find him he challenges you to a race, three laps, Waluigi Pinball. Fair enough, figures he'd want to compete and be in the same spotlight as Mario. Beat him and he'll say he recently raced Luigi over on Rainbow Road. Go to Rainbow Road and...

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2011, 02:48:00 AM »
...do the Duck Walk. Eat any foul besides geese, ducks, or swans that come near you but remember to properly cook them to an internal temperature of 185 degrees. Then go to the nearest sushi bar and order your favorite makizushi or nigirizushi. You then figure out that your meal had added MSG and you sprout 2 heads and 3 eyes. You must then sue the company with Phoenix Wright as your lawyer, but you are counter-sued by the company's lawyer, Thunderbird Rong, for...
I blame the economy.

Offline Metechar

• View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2011, 03:14:00 AM »
...copyright infringement. You get thrown in jail. Do the same what you did before as a wolf and turn back to human. You see a green figure run across the field. You call your horse who is still dead, and ride on her at 0 MPH. After going at that speed for 3 hours, you somehow still end up in Kakariko Village...being invaded by Space Pirates. Now you...

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2011, 03:18:41 AM »
...grab your...
I blame the economy.

Offline HavocReaper48

• Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2011, 08:42:20 PM »
...grab your...
MM, that was pathetic, but, alright. Try to put more effort into posting next time so it doesn't seem like spam.
----
...grab your Charge Beam and liberate the village. The pirates are everywhere! After that ordeal, if you make it out alive, you deserve to be rewarded of course! The reward for your valiant efforts are...

Offline Sazandora

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2011, 09:05:56 PM »
...a dog and Luigi's hat! You tell the dog to find Luigi using the hat's scent and he leads you to a Nintendo 3DS that has Mario Kart 3DS in it. You play the game until...

Offline pikachu8090

• I haunt Vegeta... he killed me!!!!
  • Guess who it is!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2011, 09:33:54 PM »
you unlock the a hidden character! You found that the 3DS was hooked to a trap add you fall into a pit of slime. You try your best to get out but you get pulled under. You find out there are also toads under here too! the oldest said he was here for 1000 years! You find a hidden door and you get out. You are reward from the toads 100 coins. Now you get back up to the pit of slime and the toads form a bridge to get across. After you get across the slime. Uh oh one of the toads fell in the slime! you can either leave him there or save him (karma moment). After you get back up you...
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Offline Ivy73

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »
...Tell him to go die in hell. You call the Engineer over and say "NEED A TELPORTER HERE." So he erects a teleporter and you hop into it. You end up in the Beat Block Galaxy and the teleporter disappears. Now you...

Offline Sazandora

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 02:25:42 AM »
...find all of the silver and green stars. after this, you must jump directly under the pyramid to an invisible platform. follow the invisible platform until you reach a pipe. you go into the pipe and end up at...

Offline HavocReaper48

• Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 02:41:30 AM »
...King Boo's House. Creepy. Don't you wish you had Luigi with you now, and his Poltergust? Odd, he seems to have left the Polter outside ready for use. Play through Luigi's Mansion as Mario, capture every ghost and get every secret to...

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 03:58:07 AM »
...make a wild Tina Fey appear! Use your Sarah Palin to talk some political sense into her until Tina bites Palin's head off. Go to the Pokémon center and you'll find a book about the History of the History of the History of the History of History. Read it until you get to the nth word, then throw up nth times and a magic n will appear. You try to use the n to stop 7's cannibalism, but you then find out that 789. You must then get out your M16 and shoot 7, but you point the gun in the wrong direction and shoot yourself. You learn the bus to Hell is broken, so you have to wait 24:01:46 and you then see Pedobear trying to touch you in your...
I blame the economy.

Offline Ivy73

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011, 05:03:32 PM »
...eardrum. You find Dormammu and sneak into one of his portals to get back to earth. You then find you're back in Brooklyn, your hometown. You break into HavocReaper48's house (He lives in NY) and you...

Offline Metechar

• View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
...steal his panties. He sees you and you run away. You run for miles, and go search for some diamonds. On your way, you see a castle with a few fields of bamboo, a guy from Kung Fu, a giant screw, a Kangaroo, some chicken stew, and a woman who lived in a shoe. You finally turn smart and think to go underground. You fall in water and keep going. You drill through dirt for 60 miles and finally find some diamonds. You use the diamonds to...

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »
...buy a ___________________. You take it into the nearest random cottage and have tea with the owner, who happens to be a handicapped pedophile. His food tastes so terrible that you light it on fire, which in turn lights the whole house on fire. The only things left are a copy of Sailor Moon Season Whatever the Hell You Want it To Be and the _____________________...
I blame the economy.

Offline TurtwigA

• Wiki editor
  • Why must the space not come?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2011, 01:04:20 AM »
Then buy a hamburger, and feed it to the penguin next to the cat.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Offline Volatile Dweevil

• Pikmin Fanon Staff
  • Pikipedia Staff
  • I'm known as Volatile Dweevil on all NIWA wikis.
    • View Profile
    • Volatile Dweevil's Website
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2011, 06:36:00 PM »
The penguin will then burst to reveal Luigi. You think you've finally unlocked him, but he is trapped in an invisible box. Start the box on fire to...

Offline TurtwigA

• Wiki editor
  • Why must the space not come?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2011, 10:53:27 PM »
kill Luigi. Why'd you do that? Now you have to go revive him. To do this...

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2011, 07:42:22 AM »
...kick a durian over to him. Throw it at his face and he'll...
I blame the economy.