NIWA Community > The Lounge

Random article story

(1/3) > >>

Torchickens:
Basically, you click the random article link on the NIWA network website five times and then make a short story with whatever comes up. You don't have to continue the story and can simply start a new one.

I'll start:

Andross found Kirby using his Cupid copy ability. Andross dodged Kirby's attacks and grabbed him, which made him lose his ability. Kirby then threw a Coconut inside of Andross' mouth. Andross flees whilst Saria's Song is playing in the background with Save Frogs dancing to the song.

Sun Braid:
Radish idea, I'm most certainly in.

After enjoying a sweet victory against the giant, floating, monkey head, Kirby decided to take it easy for a while by initiating a playthrough of DK: King of Swing. To Kirby's surprise, he discovered that he had inserted the wrong cartridge, the opening sequence of Donkey Kong Country had appeared on his screen instead. He didn't mind it at all though, and simply continued by creating a new file on it. He played for hours and didn't stop until he reached a level called Necky Nutmare, where he realized that he in fact was playing the GameBoy Color version. Infuriated as he got, he couldn't resist but having a minor tantrum, which accidently led to him inhaling and swallowing a nearby Orange Bulborb. As random as it seemed, the barren and unpopulated area Kirby was present at now got covered with creatures from the Anglar race. With his newly achieved powers, an unnecessary battle was implied to take place - with a nice K. K. Country tune fittingly playing in the background.

Heh. Hope I didn't make it annoyingly long.

R7308xx:
The Arwing was invaded by a Dwarf Sonic Bulblax while Fox, Slippy, and Falco were watching Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. They called their Egg-Plant to defeat it but it turned into a Tire and bounced back the plant.

Torchickens:
Alice from Animal Crossing used to have a large mansion before she moved into town, though she got frustrated when a Burrowing Snagret holding a Lord Sun's Ring on its beak broke in and nearly destroyed it. There was also a lightning strike which messed with the electricity and turned off every single Light, which also wrecked her laptop causing an annoying Computer Bug.

KidIcarus:
I ate a "frog". I got sick so I went to a "healer". The healer made me drink "Zubat" urine as medicine. I turned into "Kate Alen". Then I visited "River Twygz".

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version