Author Topic: Random article story  (Read 14386 times)

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
Random article story
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
Basically, you click the random article link on the NIWA network website five times and then make a short story with whatever comes up. You don't have to continue the story and can simply start a new one.

I'll start:

Andross found Kirby using his Cupid copy ability. Andross dodged Kirby's attacks and grabbed him, which made him lose his ability. Kirby then threw a Coconut inside of Andross' mouth. Andross flees whilst Saria's Song is playing in the background with Save Frogs dancing to the song.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:22:08 PM by Torchickens »
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

Offline Sun Braid

• Aka Solar Plexus (to sound all creative and fuzzy)
    • View Profile
Re: Random article story
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:21:40 PM »
Radish idea, I'm most certainly in.

After enjoying a sweet victory against the giant, floating, monkey head, Kirby decided to take it easy for a while by initiating a playthrough of DK: King of Swing. To Kirby's surprise, he discovered that he had inserted the wrong cartridge, the opening sequence of Donkey Kong Country had appeared on his screen instead. He didn't mind it at all though, and simply continued by creating a new file on it. He played for hours and didn't stop until he reached a level called Necky Nutmare, where he realized that he in fact was playing the GameBoy Color version. Infuriated as he got, he couldn't resist but having a minor tantrum, which accidently led to him inhaling and swallowing a nearby Orange Bulborb. As random as it seemed, the barren and unpopulated area Kirby was present at now got covered with creatures from the Anglar race. With his newly achieved powers, an unnecessary battle was implied to take place - with a nice K. K. Country tune fittingly playing in the background.

Heh. Hope I didn't make it annoyingly long.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:53:12 PM by Sun Braid »

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 09:30:34 PM »
The Arwing was invaded by a Dwarf Sonic Bulblax while Fox, Slippy, and Falco were watching Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. They called their Egg-Plant to defeat it but it turned into a Tire and bounced back the plant.
I blame the economy.

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 02:27:35 AM »
Alice from Animal Crossing used to have a large mansion before she moved into town, though she got frustrated when a Burrowing Snagret holding a Lord Sun's Ring on its beak broke in and nearly destroyed it. There was also a lightning strike which messed with the electricity and turned off every single Light, which also wrecked her laptop causing an annoying Computer Bug.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 02:30:53 AM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 09:15:30 AM »
I ate a "frog". I got sick so I went to a "healer". The healer made me drink "Zubat" urine as medicine. I turned into "Kate Alen". Then I visited "River Twygz".

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 10:06:41 PM »
*Bumping this because I'm bored. I hope this is OK, because these forums aren't very active anyway. If people disagree and nobody replies please delete this.*

The Infantry from Advance Wars came across an upgrade from the Metroid series that gave them large guns, and they used this to fight Whispy Woods. Meanwhile, Blowhard from Mario Party 3 was below their feet. It was offended that the infantry defeated someone who was good at blowing wind, like how it could blow wind upwards. When the infantry weren't looking, Blowhard blew them away, but then realized that it needed to do something else, so it went to play Animal Crossing not to miss Hometown Day.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 09:54:27 PM »
Mario and Daisy were on the living room sofa. She had a Light Tank and a skirt on. "Do you like what you see?" she asked. Mario nodded as a rerun played on the television. Daisy proceeded to Smash him. He felt a sensation, and to call it a Tingle would be an understatement. Their relationship was never the same.

"Why did you hit me? My shoulder is in serious pain! I think it's broken!" shouted Mario.

"When I speak to you, answer me with words, not a nod," answered Daisy. "Next time I'll run you over with my tank."

Mario ran away in fear, and Daisy searched everywhere for him. There was only one option. Mario started a new life and changed his name to Sir Flap-A-Lot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:59:21 PM by KidIcarus »

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 05:34:35 PM »
Samurai Goroh was in a race, driving the Fire Stingray. Captain Falcon was also in the race, but he wasn't paying attention and was playing The Sims 2: Nightlife on his Mac laptop, trying to buy the Shinytyme Kitchen Sink (The Sims 2: Nightlife/Plumbing).

Captain Falcon in his Blue Falcon accidentally got sent over to San Fransisco, after being sent there by a Golden Barrel. He then saw Captain Olimar, who just happened to have landed on Earth in San Francisco (with something to stop the poisonous oxygen from harming him). On the way Captain Olimar saw Captain Falcon's blue coffee mug that happened to have got turned upside down during the journey, and Olimar called it the Invigorator.

Sources in this order: F-Zero Wiki, Strategy Wiki, Mario Wiki, Donkey Kong Wiki, Pikipedia.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:39:48 PM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 11:38:50 PM »
Wow didn't realize San Francisco was in the Mario universe.

Offline Aetherrevival

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 10:57:30 PM »
Once upon a time, there were a bunch of people waiting to play Super Smash Bros at the KSB 2016. While they waited, they started reading a novel entitled, 'List of Rosalina quotes'.

After re-reading it several hundred times, they started feeling bored and decided to read the 'Super Mario Bros. 3/Walkthrough Strategy Guide' instead. Then, suddenly, one of the people used Raptor Boost on the book.

The other people gasped in horror at the poor book that lay dead on the floor. Just then, there was a knock at the door and Peanut, the squirrel, arrived with a new Mario Guide in her hand.

"Here you go! You can, like, have my copy, slacker!", She said cheerfully.

Then, she left, and all of the people were no longer sad.

The End

--------------------------------------------------

That was hard, but pretty fun; I'll have to try again soon. Hopefully I won't random so many items!

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 09:58:29 PM »
I wrote a mini fan-fiction. Hope you like it. :)

A twist in the space-time continuum means that a brand new era had begun in which many Nintendo related series unite. In this postmodern era, many people learn about the different heroes and communities through television. Nobody knows what caused the twist, however an object from the Pikmin universe called the Chronos Reactor (Pikipedia) (capable of warping space-time) was found.

One day, Kate Alen (F-Zero Wiki) the singer from the F-Zero series was playing Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions (NintendoWiki) and she got an invitation to join the virtual band Strawberry Flower (Pikipedia) later next Tuesday. Kate Alen was interested in joining the band. Ever since 2005, she has been feeling bored of her singing career and joined F-Zero racing. Although not a passionate singer, Kate Alen was secretly a big Pikmin fan, and joining Strawberry Flower felt like the best thing for her even more so than F-Zero racing. As thrilling as it was, she had thought about how many racers were lost in F-Zero racing and decided that the risk wasn't worth it.

Meanwhile, in the Valley of Bowser (Super Mario Wiki), Bowser was plotting a malicious scheme. He had stolen the Chronos Reactor and recruited many of the minor bosses from Dragon Quest Swords to guard his castle. (Dragon Quest Wiki; List of minor bosses in Dragon Quest Swords). Bowser's secret was that he wanted to hijack the Chronos Reactor and use its powers to contain all of the universe (except for himself) inside of a Cell Phone (Wikirby), and it was working.

The next Monday back at Kate Alan's house, Kate was engrossed in playing Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (NintendoWiki), but received a text message that she missed her interview! (The interview had been re-arranged to be on Monday rather than on a Tuesday, however there was a breakdown in communications which meant that Kate didn't get to know)

Kate tried to find out the number for Strawberry Flower management but the number was withheld and that day her Internet wasn't working to look it up, either.

She decided to call her best friend Tad the frog (Nookipedia) who lived in a village. But Tad gave some bad advice, "Chill! Just chill!" said Tad, and Kate shouted, "Pikmin is my life! How do you expect me to feel chilled?" Suddenly, the signal was obfuscated. "H..elp me! ..Help!" cried Tad and he was being sucked into his cell phone. "Oh no. Tad, tad?! Are you there? Where are you?" said Kate worried, and the signal cut off.

Then immediately after, there was a knock at Kate's door. It was Snoopy (NintendoWiki), Kate's next door neighbour who had been reading Hyrule Historia and noticed something mysterious. "I was reading the Hyrule Historia (Gallery:Hyrule Historia - Zelda Wiki) I bought to make sense of the The Legend of Zelda timeline, when suddenly the book began to glow. It felt hot so I put the book down, and the next time I read it there was a section that identifies you as a hero in Legend of Zelda folklore." I suggest that we should and ask around to find out what is the meaning of all this.

Kate and Snoopy looked around town asking people for advice with no luck. Many thought that that Kate and Snoopy made the story up, "You as a hero?! You're just a minor F-Zero character?!" 9-Volt said, "You're crazy" said another. They were just about to give up and take the phenomenon that occurred that day with a pinch of salt, when they found a random Swellow POP Series 1 15
(Bulbapedia) on the floor and Snoopy picked it up. "I wonder where this came from?" pondered Snoopy. Suddenly Kate and Snoopy were teleported into BS The Legend of Zelda!

Snoopy and Kate became Satellaview avatars, and they eventually made it up to Level 3 (Level 3 (BS The Legend of Zelda) - Zelda Wiki). Snoopy was quite rattled and bewildered, although Kate proved to be quite brave. Kate battled the Manhandla boss, but halfway through the battle it swallowed Snoopy. "Snoopy, no!" exclaimed Kate, but Kate stayed calm in the situation, thought of what to do and punched down a stalactite, causing it to fall down on the Manhandla and defeated it.

"You have passed the test of courage" echoed a scary voice. Kate was confused as to what this meant and if it was referring to something significant which was unknown, but took it with a pinch of salt. "Snoopy, I'm glad you're OK" said Kate. "Thanks for saving me" replied Snoopy, and they both smiled. Afterwards, Kate and Snoopy were warped back home and it was late so they slept until the next day.

Kate had a nightmare that night as thoughts were racing through her head. "Tad.. What happened yesterday was strange, I wish we never searched around and picked up that card". In the nightmare, she saw Bowser sucking up all of the universe, including the F-Zero universe; where Bowser's breath would cause tracks to break apart. Kate was unaware, but this was actually an accurate illustration of what was yet to come.

Kate woke up with a shock, "Boy that was scary, I'm going to search for Tad today right away." so she set off looking for answers first thing in the morning after breakfast (it was a lovely F-Zero cereal with pieces shaped like characters and racing machines). She searched solid for three and a half hours with no luck and became hungry, so she decided to stop at a restaurant named "Lots'a Spaghetti" to eat. There she encountered a Toad dressed as a detective, and they had a chat. "I had the strangest dream last night", said Kate; and she explained about Bowser and her dream.

The Toad said "If I told you this you would probably not believe it, but Bowser really is planning to encapsulate everything from the universe except from himself" and he talked about the Chronos Reactor. "I've experienced stranger", said Kate; and she talked about how she became a hero in the BS The Legend of Zelda universe! The Toad was utterly astonished, "Wow! you may just have what it takes to overthrow Bowser" said the Toad. "Behind the back door of this restaurant is a green Warp Pipe that leads to the Valley of Bowser. Bowser does not know about this yet and the pipe is well concealed. I want you and Snoopy to find Bowser and return the Chronos Reactor to The Distant Spring on the Pikmin Planet".

"Sure, I'll try my best!" said Kate. She asked the Toad for his name, and he replied "Geoff". Kate smiled and said "Nice to meet you Geoff" and she went back home to invite Snoopy. At first Snoopy was reluctant to join, "B-Bowser... He's a fearful foe" but he changed his mind. "It's hard to stay calm in this situation, but I guess I'll give it a go". So they went back to "Lots'a Spaghetti", went through the warp pipe and made it to The Valley of Bowser. Geoff also decided to tag along.

"Dum-dum... Dum-du~m!" played the music in The Valley of Bowser, and Snoopy, Kate saw various Nintendo characters trapped in cages including Mario, Link, Kirby.. and Tad! The atmosphere was quite ominous indeed. Tad was crying and exclaimed "Kate, please save me :(", and Kate replied "Don't worry friend, we'll thwart Bowser and you'll be safe soon".

Kate, Snoopy and Geoff invaded Bowser's castle through the Back Door, defeated the Dragon Quest Swords bosses and made it to the room containing Bowser and the Chronos Reactor. Bowser snarled "So... you may have made it to my castle, but Mario, Link, Kirby and the rest of the world are mine, and you will never see the light of day again.". Bowser didn't even mention Tad, he thought of him as just an insignificant Animal Crossing character and his head was focused on what to do with Mario, Link and Kirby because they are the heroes of their respective series.

The castle had a different design to how it once appeared in Super Mario World, and Bowser had the foolish idea of installing an axe and bridge! Snoopy gathered Kate and Geoff near a wall where Bowser couldn't spot them. "Where are you, you little rats!" said Bowser, and he went to stand on the bridge to see if they were behind it. Then, Geoff rushed over to pull down the axe and Bowser was defeated!

Bowser said "Noooo. Once more I've been defeated, and I even captured the heroes of legend; but you just wait. One day I'll be back to take over the world again. Remember this.", and he sunk into the lava with a bellowing growl. Four keys spit out of the lava, and gathered towards Kate, Snoopy and Geoff. "We did it!!" they cheered, and they tried the keys on the cages outside of the castle in the Valley of Bowser. The keys opened the cages, and Mario, Link, Kirby and Tad were grateful. "Woohoo", "Ha-yah!", "Poyo!" they cheered, and Tad smiled "You're a hero Kate! I would've been a goner if it wasn't for you. Thank you so much."

Sooo... Kate, Snoopy, Geoff and Tad headed back home through the warp pipe, and Mario, Link and Kirby were teleported back to their worlds. :) Kate carried the Chronos Reactor for safe-keeping. Kate walked back home deep in thought, and when she went home she thought about applying for Strawberry Flower again, and rang them on her Pikmin telephone. She received a message "you have reached the 100 Pikmin Limit (Pikipedia)" (Kate had applied for a cheap phone service which terminates after 100 Pikmin World hours)" which prevented her from contacting them.

Kate said "Oh, darn..." and wondered what to do next. Suddenly, a person materialized in her house.

It was Sheik! "I was the person who spoke to you when you made it to the BS world. Thank you for saving the land when Link was kidnapped. There is a reason why the card you found in your town was a Swellow. Swellow is like a falcon, and it was a subtle reminder for you that you are valued in the F-Zero community. In 2234 you are planned to be the star of a new F-Zero game and we would love to see you back in F-Zero". Kate said, "but I really want to join Strawberry Flower, what should I do?"; Sheik said "well you could volunteer in your free time". "That's sounds good" Kate said. She then said bye to Sheik and thanked her.

Kate being the avid Pikmin fan she was owned a replica of The Hocotate Ship that can pilot itself and transport goods to the Pikmin Planet. She used it to return the Chronos Reactor to The Distant Spring on the Pikmin Planet.

Later, Kate had fun back at F-Zero and volunteering at Strawberry Flower. At Strawberry Flower, they produce the songs on piano (Piano (souvenir) - Super Mario Wiki) and Kate sings over them, however it can be a tad stressful at times because her manager is Barbara the Bat (from Jam from the Band).

The End.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:20:10 PM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)