NIWA Community > Other Media

The Official Movie Thread

<< < (3/8) > >>

Remino52:
My favorite movie ever is a Miyazaki film named Kiki's Delivery Service, childhood favorite of mine.

I recently saw How to Train Your Dragon in IMAX 3D and it was pretty awesome.

Coincidence huh, Garlic Man?

Tucayo:

--- Quote from: mtn_otter on April 09, 2010, 01:15:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lazor Shroom Midna Freak on April 07, 2010, 08:12:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: mtn_otter on March 07, 2010, 10:00:38 PM ---Favorite gender, Tucayo?  I hope that's a typo...

--- End quote ---
I think he meant favorite genre.

--- End quote ---

Oh I know that.  I don't get the chance to poke fun at site admins very often, son when I see on I jump at it;D

--- End quote ---
o__________o son? are you a father???? :O

Member#36:
I'm not trying to mod heavily... but lets try to talk about movies more than we are now, ok?

The last movie I watched was Ponyo at school, surprisingly.  I enjoyed it, but I still think Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and The Castle In The Sky were better work.  The plot was kind of odd to me over all, and I thought Sosuke was a bit too young to "love."  Of course, he may not really know what it ment, and could you it loosly to "like a lot."  Nevertheless, it was still cute of them using the word to express their feelings towards each other.

The phyical appearence of Ponyo's farther's made me chuckle, as I thought of him as a "creeper" as first. 

Irockz:

--- Quote from: Austin on May 11, 2010, 02:58:14 PM ---I'm not trying to mod heavily... but lets try to talk about movies more than we are now, ok?

The last movie I watched was Ponyo at school, surprisingly.  I enjoyed it, but I still think Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and The Castle In The Sky was better work.  The plot was kind of odd to me over all, and I thought Sosuke was a bit too young to "love."  Of course, he may not really know what it ment, and could you it loosly to "like a lot."  Nevertheless, it was still cute of them using the word to express their feelings towards each other.

The phyical appearence of Ponyo's farther's made me chuckle, as I thought of him as a "creeper" as first. 

--- End quote ---
Howl's moving castle? I like that as well. My favourite movie is undetermined, but I just list my favourite as the simpsons movie. I also like the back to the future trilogy (I like it when he goes to the past the second time in BtTF II a lot), The marvel movies (still prefer the comics) and the gojira (yes, I know, godzilla, HIS ReAL NAME IS GOJIRA! D:<) series.

Tucayo:
I saw Iron Man 2 some days ago, it is awesome  :police:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version