From NintendoWiki, your source on Nintendo Information. By Fans, For Fans.
| Kirby Star Allies
Hoshi no Kābi Sutā Araizu
North American box art.
Kirby Star Allies is an upcoming 2D platforming installment in the Kirby series. The game is slated for release worldwide in March 2018.
Nintendo website (E3 2017)
The pink puff is back—in HD—and he’s not alone.
Kirby™ is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
Classic Kirby enemies are his new best friends!
When a new evil threatens Planet Popstar, Kirby will need a little help from his...enemies?! By making friends out of foes, up to three players can drop in or out of the adventure at any time. With new and expanded copy abilities, classic Kirby action is deeper than ever: combine abilities with elements such as ice or fire to create new friend abilities!
Gameplay is similar to previous 2D Kirby platforming games. In addition to being able to copy enemy powers by inhaling them, Kirby can also have up to three enemies join his side by hitting them with hearts; these enemies can be computer-controlled, or controlled by additional players which can drop in our out at any time. In addition to having these enemies fight by his side, players can also use combine these powers to create new attacks and abilities.
Kirby Star Allies on other NIWA Wikis:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018. Nintendo (YouTube; January 11, 2018). Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- ↑ Nintendo Direct Mini - 11.01.2018. Nintendo UK (YouTube; January 11, 2018). Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- ↑ Nintendo Direct mini 2018.1.11. Nintendo 公式チャンネル (YouTube; January 11, 2018). Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- ↑ Nintendo continues momentum into 2018: Dark Souls, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Mario Tennis coming to Nintendo Switch. Nintendo Australia (January 11, 2017. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- ↑ Kirby for Nintendo Switch - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017. Nintendo (YouTube; June 13, 2017). Retrieved June 16, 2017.