LEGO City Undercover
|LEGO City Undercover|
In Europe, LEGO City Undercover launched alongside a bundle that included an exclusive minifigure of protagonist Chase McCain. In North America and Australia, the figure was included as a pre-order bonus.
LEGO City Comes to life!
Go undercover as Chase McClain using the Wii U GamePad controller, your ultimate detective tool.
Join the Chase!
Go undercover and explore a huge LEGO® city full of action and fun
Play with a friend in local split-screen
Collect and customize over 100 vehicles
Don Multiple disguises with unique skills and abilities
The Chase is On!
For the first time, the fan-favorite LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life in LEGO® City Undercover, exclusively for the new Wii U console. Players assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover detective armed with clever disguises. The mission is to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City. As players run, drive and even fly through the city, they’ll use the Wii U GamePad controller as a new police gadget.
- The Wii U GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring RexFury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter,a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities tosolve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.
Join the Chase!
In LEGO® CITY Undercover, play as Chase McCain, a police officer who's been tasked with going undercover to hunt down the notorious — and recently escaped — criminal Rex Fury and putting an end to his city-wide crime wave. With two player co-op, friends can explore the sprawling open-world metropolis that is LEGO® City, with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, car thieves to bust, hilarious movie references to discover, vehicles to drive, and hundreds of collectibles. LEGO CITY Undercover brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages to enjoy.
LEGO® City comes to life, only on the Wii U system!
The popular LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life for the first time in the vast, open world of the LEGO City: Undercover game. As police officer Chase McCain, you are armed with clever disguises, special abilities, and the ultimate crime-fighting tool - the Wii U GamePad controller. With its indispensable map, communicator, and high-tech scanning device, the Wii U GamePad is just what you need to crack the case.
Run, drive and even fly through the city to put a stop the the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave once and for all.
Join the Chase! In LEGO® CITY Undercover, play as Chase McCain, a police officer who's been tasked with going undercover to hunt down the notorious — and recently escaped — criminal Rex Fury and putting an end to his city-wide crime wave. With two player co-op, friends can explore the sprawling open-world metropolis that is LEGO® City, with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, car thieves to bust, hilarious movie references to discover, vehicles to drive, and hundreds of collectibles. LEGO CITY Undercover brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages to enjoy.
LEGO City Undercover stars Chase McCain, a police officer who had left LEGO City two years ago after accidentally revealing the name of his ex-girlfriend Natalia Kowalski, who had found evidence to catch and convict criminal Rex Fury, on national television. Chase is called back to LEGO City by Mayor Gleeson after a major crime wave she believes was masterminded by Rex, who had recently escaped from prison. After stopping some robberies and learning that Rex had hired the robbers, Chase visits Rex's prison and finds that he escaped from his cell using a hammer from the mines. The two encounter each other at the mines, but Rex knocks Chase out and escapes. After the encounter, Chase is allowed to go undercover in order to go deeper into the case and stop Rex.
|This article is a stub. You can help NintendoWiki by.|
The "High Speed Chase" LEGO City set, based on this game, includes a code that can be used to unlock additional vehicles and missions within the game.
|LEGO City Undercover||Wii U (Nintendo Selects)||NA: August 26, 2016
EU: April 15, 2016
|A reprinting of the game under the Nintendo Selects line.|
|LEGO City Undercover||Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows||NA: April 4, 2017
JP: June 29, 2017
EU: April 7, 2017
AUS: April 12, 2017
|A direct port of the game released on multiple platforms, including Nintendo Switch.|
LEGO City Undercover on other NIWA Wikis:
- LEGO® City Undercover launches with a limited edition software bundle on March 28th. Nintendo UK (January 31, 2013). Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- "We just heard more about LEGO City: Undercover. A Chase McCain mini-figure is a pre-order bonus!" Nintendo of America on Twitter (September 13, 2012). Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- High Speed Chase on LEGO Shop. Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- Lego City Undercover release on June 29 in Japan on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. Senpai Gamer (March 13, 2017). Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- Join the Chase, in LEGO CITY Undercover on Nintendo Switch!. Nintendo Australia (April 5, 2017). Retrieved April 10, 2017.