• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

NIWA Community Thread 2013

Started by Melchizedek, June 11, 2010, 10:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moydow

Quote from: Seritinajii on October 10, 2010, 02:09:10 PM
Does anyone think the Zelda Wiki symbol should be centered?
It might look better than floating to the left, yes.
NIWA Coordinator

dany36

Hahaha yeah, it looks a bit lonely down there.  :D

tacopill

Quote from: Seritinajii on October 10, 2010, 02:09:10 PM
It appears that the Pikmin Fanon wiki has also been added. Does anyone think the Zelda Wiki symbol should be centered?

i do!

Seritinajii

Hey look, it's been centered! Our opinions have made a difference! Or maybe whoever changed it thought the same thing and decided to change it today.

Tucayo

Actually, your opinions were heard :) Most are, so please suggest everything you think of!

tacopill

Quote from: Tucayo on October 13, 2010, 12:55:53 AM
Actually, your opinions were heard :) Most are, so please suggest everything you think of!

every member of the forums should get free pie.

Tucayo

Let's make a pie button! /MarioWiki joke

Seritinajii

So it's now Friday, October 15, and...

...Strategy Wiki.

What.

That's great! Again, I can't find anything referencing any planning for this beforehand; can anyone give me a link (again)?

Moydow

This was the beginning of it, then it moved to the SW IRC meeting and Skype.
NIWA Coordinator

Naesala

aww, I was hoping for Earthbound

Tina

\o/ More members! Awesome. That bar at the top of the forums sure is getting crowded, now. (Unless it's just my puny screen. Whiiiiiiiich it probably is.)

Quote from: Lord Ferrok on October 15, 2010, 04:04:11 PM
Soon enough, sir... soon enough... B)

...I hope.
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

dany36

Awesome! It was about time SW got added. As usual, I'll update ZW's main page and make an announcement about this. Welcome aboard!  ;D

tacopill

Quote from: Tina on October 15, 2010, 06:06:09 PM
\o/ More members! Awesome. That bar at the top of the forums sure is getting crowded, now. (Unless it's just my puny screen. Whiiiiiiiich it probably is.)

Quote from: Lord Ferrok on October 15, 2010, 04:04:11 PM
Soon enough, sir... soon enough... B)

...I hope.

One day, we will. One day.

Peanut64

Here is my answer to a chance of Earthbound 4.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

AND does anyone like my Ike sig? I like IKE! Do you?

Tina

Quote from: Peanut64 on October 30, 2010, 02:23:13 AM
Here is my answer to a chance of Earthbound 4.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Well.. I was talking about an Earthbound wiki joining soon (someday... *shakes fist* MARK MY WORDS, WIKIBOUND WILL BE AWESOME.), but naturally Mother 4 is so not happening.

Because it's impossible to top the awesome that is Mother 3. >8O Impossible.

Volatile Dweevil

Peanut64

Quote from: Tina on October 30, 2010, 02:29:37 AM

Well.. I was talking about an Earthbound wiki joining soon (someday... *shakes fist* MARK MY WORDS, WIKIBOUND WILL BE AWESOME.), but naturally Mother 4 is so not happening.

I bet its joining next friday! Or not.. And also I wasn't talking about Mother 4... Earthbound 4. Even though they never had a third, I got the fan make on a ROM for English. :P

Tina

Quote from: Peanut64 on October 30, 2010, 02:36:20 PM
Quote from: Tina on October 30, 2010, 02:29:37 AM

I bet its joining next friday! Or not.. And also I wasn't talking about Mother 4... Earthbound 4. Even though they never had a third, I got the fan make on a ROM for English. :P

EarthBound 4 would be Mother 5. :P (Which is even more unlikely. Maybe in the next century or so.)

Miles of SmashWiki

A cookie to whomever can find the source of my awesome self-quote below my picture.

Srsbsns is always lurking (?_?)

Seritinajii

Are we allowed to search on the wiki or on Google?