• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

NIWA Community Thread 2013

Started by Melchizedek, June 11, 2010, 10:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

Quote from: MotherMario on March 12, 2011, 02:52:54 AM
Got White today... It tops Crystal and FireRed as my favorite Pokémon game.

Been playing Black, never before have I had so little motivation to play a game.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Naesala

Quote from: Aiko-chan on March 12, 2011, 05:27:08 AM
You're just a hater.

Maybe, I loved the first four gens, but this one is kinda meh.

Gen V is the best. It's better than II. (And any gen is better than I)

Also, we have to make a family tree for Spanish, since if we don't have a picture of a family member, you can just use a picture from a magazine, I'm so gonna troll this project.

My mum will be Konata Izumi, my dad will be Chiyo-chichi, my grandpa will be Seto Kaiba, and my grandmum will be Haruhi Suzumiya.

tacopill

Quote from: Mr._L on March 11, 2011, 02:33:32 AM
http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Rockos-Modern-Life-Season-1/15107

YES, Thank you Shout.

sweet!
Quote from: Aiko-chan on March 12, 2011, 06:00:30 AM

Also, we have to make a family tree for Spanish, since if we don't have a picture of a family member, you can just use a picture from a magazine, I'm so gonna troll this project.

My mum will be Konata Izumi, my dad will be Chiyo-chichi, my grandpa will be Seto Kaiba, and my grandmum will be Haruhi Suzumiya.

Is Kaiba and Haruhi married?

Naesala

Quote from: Aiko-chan on March 12, 2011, 06:00:30 AM

What about your other set of grandparents?

R7308xx

Your mom is a teenage schoolgirl otaku, your dad is the female adviser to Sunagakure, ypur dad is a cat thing that appears in Sakaki's dreams and thinks he's Chiyo's dad, your grandpa is Yugi's arch-nemesis, and your grandma is a demigod. How fascinating. I'd like to meet them sometime.
I blame the economy.

tacopill

Quote from: MotherMario on March 13, 2011, 01:19:19 AM
Your mom is a teenage schoolgirl otaku, your dad is the female adviser to Sunagakure, ypur dad is a cat thing that appears in Sakaki's dreams and thinks he's Chiyo's dad, your grandpa is Yugi's arch-nemesis, and your grandma is a demigod. How fascinating. I'd like to meet them sometime.

agreed.....

also, are you currently the Cosmic Keystone

R7308xx

I blame the economy.

I don't know why the fuck certain users appear to have admin powers.

For Haruhi's sake, most of the staff here are incompetent at their own jobs, it's like BmGF and it's staff of incompetent dicks.

tacopill

last i checked, i was not incompetent.

tacopill

i suppose, than, you would know better?

Also, are you refering to anything specific. I'm not asking you to name names, point anyone one out, or anything similar. Rather, is there a specific incident to set you off like this?

If needed, you can PM me on whatever it is.

It's spelled "then" and you need to capitalize your "I".

You know what?

That's it. I'm done.

tacopill

I capitalized my "I"..... except the first one....  :laugh:

And "than" is spelled correctly. (See Dictionary.com. for more info). Now, should i of used "then"? Maybe, but then it's a grammar error, not a spelling one.

Also, i'm not sure you are in a position to criticizes my grammar.  ;)

Tina

Quote from: tacopill on March 13, 2011, 11:52:47 PM
Also, i'm not sure you are in a position to criticizes my grammar.  ;)

Yep.

By the way, moderators are not absolutely required to type properly. They can type however they like. If you have a general problem with incorrect spelling and grammar, I can sympathize. However, this is not valid criticism of one's moderation job.

A moderator's job is not to correct spelling and grammar errors. They just keep the place in control, and from going insane.

tacopill I feel was doing the right thing in wanting to know who was doing a bad moderation job, so that it could possibly be fixed. :/
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Naesala

Why do I feel this conversation has happened before?

Tina

I'm getting that deja vu as well.

Just saying.
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Blech. I feel sick.

I'm leaving.

tacopill

Quote from: Aiko-chan on March 14, 2011, 04:40:28 AM
Blech. I feel sick.

I'm leaving.

Well, then I am sorry to hear that. Good luck with whatever you go to after this.