• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Mount Rushmore of Nintendo characters.

Started by Naesala, December 12, 2010, 04:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naesala

Not sure if this thread has ever been done before but I thought it would be fun. If you had to choose the four most legendary characters from the Nintendo games to put on a monument, who would you choose?

Mine: Mario, Link, Samus and, Fox.

TurtwigA

Mario, Red, Link, and Kirby would be mine.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

BrandedOne

Tough to pick only four, but Mario, Link, DK and Pikachu are probably the most iconic.

R7308xx

Kumatora, Samus, Zelda, and Mario for mine. Tough decision...  :rolleyes: :P
I blame the economy.

Seritinajii

Definitely Mario, probably Pikachu, Link, and Kirby. Mario and Pikachu are definitely hugely popular, and I picked Link and Kirby as also super-important. They're both long runners and very well known.

mtn_otter

1.Mario
2.Pikachu
3.Link

As for #4, it's debatable, but I think that the spot should go to Pac-Man. You could argue he's not a Nintendo character, but he was on at least one Nintendo platform, and, at least at his height, was virtually synonymous with the term "video game".
As a form of protest, I refuse to make a signature...

Solar Dragon

Naesala

Quote from: mtn_otter on December 13, 2010, 09:33:35 PM
1.Mario
2.Pikachu
3.Link

As for #4, it's debatable, but I think that the spot should go to Pac-Man. You could argue he's not a Nintendo character, but he was on at least one Nintendo platform, and, at least at his height, was virtually synonymous with the term "video game".
On a Nintendo platfom ? a Nintendo series

Maxite

Wario, Gary Oak, Gannondorf, and King Dedede.

"The South shall rise again!"

tacopill

Quote from: Maxite on December 28, 2010, 12:21:43 AM
Wario, Gary Oak, Gannondorf, and King Dedede.

"The South shall rise again!"

I apologize, but i don't understand the reference. 

Maxite

I wasn't really referencing anything. At best, I was hinting at the American Civil War (which the South lost) and how the South is "villainized" for it, and listing up common Nintendo enemies/rivals.

In short, it's saying "The villains shall rise again."

Also, because there is a "southern Mount Rushmore" celebrating the Confederate forces known as the "Confederate Memorial." You can get some more info at your trusted wikipedia source.

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Mari-Illustrious-Makinami

Naesala

Quote from: Aiko Heiwa on December 28, 2010, 04:39:27 AM
I don't like English names. D:<

This is an english site so most people will use the english names, Let's get back on topic.

My villains one would be, Bowser, Ganondorf, Giovanni and, Black Shadow (F-Zero)

Nintendoguy1

XD

I love how this topic went from "the best characters" to "the best villains" - shows what people really think of politics :P

Anyways, Bowser, Ganon, Cyrus and...Marchie :)

(see that's why Edofenrir is awesome)