• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

One-line-per-post story game

Started by tacopill, November 25, 2010, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnorlaxMonster

Meanwhile, Marvin the Martian's spies inform him of this plot.

Solar Dragon

Bowser takes Zelda hostage on his way to Mars as he had got bored of taking Peach.

Maxite

Bowser, also bored with just simply holding women hostage, also chains up Zelda and puts her in a steel bikini.

Solar Dragon

The steel bikini then breaks only for black sensor bars to appear over her exposed parts.

Metechar

Bowser punches the censor bars out of the way, blinding the audience and killing the young ones.

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

SnorlaxMonster

However, since this is the English version of the game, not the Japanese one, the dubbers killed the scene entirely.

Maxite

Back in San Diego, Mario is trapped inside a gay bar with loud and obnoxious music playing.

SnorlaxMonster

Solar Dragon

Any mention of gay bars and Wario chatting up Mario are wiped from the universe by people who hate these things.

SnorlaxMonster

Bowser returns to his invasion of Mars

R7308xx

Bowser steps on a Martian and in turn is stepped on by a Groudon with Pokérus.
I blame the economy.

SnorlaxMonster

Bowser catches Pokérus, and immediately stores himself in his PC so that he doesn't lose it.

pokemonforever2929

then suddenly gold comes and punches bowser's pc only for the pokerus to spread and then says
THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
nintendo forever!!!
do I really have to do the garbage mom?:(
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
the offspring of master and crazy hands
this is a long sig
that is why I am ending it here

SnorlaxMonster

Bowser quickly stores himself in his backup PC, while Gold Ethan takes his infected Pokémon to Nurse Joy.

Maxite

Bowser is uploaded to the internet by accident, and is downloaded a million times.

Solar Dragon

The million Bowsers upload themselves out of the computer and begin an epic fight to the death to find the best Bowser.

SnorlaxMonster

However, Mr. Game & Watch, who had recently been converted from analogue to digital and is now the master of the Internet, overpowers all of the Bowsers and they work together to form the worst computer virus ever.

Metechar

Then SnorlaxMonster uses McAfee and blasts the virus out of existence!

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Maxite

McAfee, because it is such a POS software, instead ejects the viruses out of the network, forcing each of them offline and into the real world.

Solar Dragon

The Game and Watches and Bowsers attempt to take over the Solar System.