Poll

What is harder Goron or Subrosian

Subrosian
0 (0%)
Goron
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Hardest dancing game  (Read 8935 times)

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hardest dancing game
« on: April 30, 2010, 11:42:40 PM »
I hate the Goron one, I always seem to fail even when I push the right buttons and never got all the rings, the Subrosian one I find so easy I could almost do it with my eyes closed

Offline Member#36

• Striving For A Perfect NIWA Unit
  • Retired Staff
  • Kirby, My Favorite Flavor
    • View Profile
Re: Hardest dancing game
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 01:28:48 AM »
Yeah, I've never been a guy who can have complete a game based on "perfect tempo."  The Subrosian dance was so easy that I got in on my third try.  [Though, it might of been easier for you.]  The Subrosian dance just has link follow a path in a circle while pressing the buttons to get him to dance a certain way.  While the Goron path requires you to actually press the A button in a certain, short time window... with there not being a certain guidline other than following tempo.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 01:32:36 AM by Austin »

Offline Level 3

• F-Zero Wiki Staff
  • Hey everyone, just here to help with the effort.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 02:27:31 PM »
Goron, by FAR.

Admin at the F-Zero Wiki.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 09:44:07 PM »
there's a Zelda dancing game?

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 04:49:23 PM »
there's a Zelda dancing game?

in Seasons and Ages there were a mini game you had to play to get through the game, Seasons had the Subrosian all you had to do was push buttons in a certain order, while Ages had Goron, where not only did you have to push buttons in a certain order you also had to time it just right

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »
ah, i get it now. Thank you for that.

Offline Axiomist

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
    • WiKirby
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 11:30:32 PM »
That GD Goron dancing game is the first thing that ever prevented me from 100% completing a LoZ title. I've given up long ago. I'll never have the missing rings bc of that minigame. If it at least played the same songs in the same order, I'd have it whupped.

I kid you not, afterall I still brag that I executed a Goron roll through the entire Goron stage on the moon. I have witnesses who were at my house when I was determined to beat it. Afterwards, I got online to brag about it and people were like "Why didn't you just roll to perform the jumps, and just walk the rest of the way?"

Truth is, I didn't know you could :p so I made all of those crazy narrow turns and jumps all in one speeding blurry run.

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 11:47:57 PM »
strange, I made this post on another forum, and everyone said the Goron one was easy, and the Subrosian was hard, at one point Zelda wiki even said how hard the Subrosian one was