Author Topic: Are you a Nintendo nerd?  (Read 24372 times)

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
Are you a Nintendo nerd?
« on: December 07, 2010, 01:51:59 PM »
I have a Lucario, Kirby, and Pikachu plushy. I used to have a Treecko plush, but I lost it... I have a Brawl poster on my wall and a Pokémon poster under my mattress. I have a Lugia (SS), Staravia, and Cherrim figurines,  plus a top of a mini candy jar that has a Mario figurine on it. I also had a Mario Kart Wii backpack in 5th grade. Am I a Nintendo nerd?

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a Nintendo nerd?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »
I have a Lucario, Kirby, and Pikachu plushy. I used to have a Treecko plush, but I lost it... I have a Brawl poster on my wall and a Pokémon poster under my mattress. I have a Lugia (SS), Staravia, and Cherrim figurines,  plus a top of a mini candy jar that has a Mario figurine on it. I also had a Mario Kart Wii backpack in 5th grade. Am I a Nintendo nerd?

Yes and yes.

Offline Tina

• WikiBound Staff
    • View Profile
    • WikiBound
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 04:33:15 PM »
Hm... *deep breath*

I have a Zelda poster up on my wall (and actually, I ordered a neat poster of Fourside yesterday... >_>), a drawing of the Masked Man I did pinned to my personal bulletin board, my sketchbook cover has a bunch of Earthbound doodles on it, on my nighttable there's the 20th anniversary Famicom Game Boy micro, uh... oh, and then there's my Dialga/Palkia DS Lite. :V I also have my Mother 1+2 and Mother 3 boxes up on my dresser where I can see them. SO PROUD. *tear*

Plushie-wise: Lucas and Claus are currently sitting atop my bed, I've got a Ness and Kumatora chilling on my nighttable, on my dresser there's a Mr. Saturn, a Rope Snake, Luke from Professor Layton and one of a girl from Animal Crossing. There is also an unfinished Mr. Saturn and Rope Snake, half-sewn. And that's just the dolls in my room right now. There's about a metric crapton of Pokemon plushies that I have stowed away at the moment. Also I have about a thousand sewing projects right now and most of them are Earthbound-related. >_>;

ALSO I almost never leave the house without wearing my Franklin Badge. Even moreso now since my meteorology textbook keeps lecturing me on the dangers of lightning. hehehehehe :P

I believe my room reflects my interests rather well.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 04:34:59 PM by Tina »
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Offline Naesala

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 05:14:21 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

not pictured, The three Zelda and Mario posters, Mario Hat and, Tote Bag. (all from Club Nintendo)

500 posts!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:17:24 PM by Lord Ferrok »

Offline pokemonforever2929

• pokemon will forever previel! go pocket monsters!
  • the reason nintendo is on top
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
definantly,I know the company inside out from the hafunda playing cards to the taxis and hotel to the ultra-hand to the nes to the wii. see? :mario: :mario: :mario:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 10:10:03 PM by master crazy hand »
------------------------------------------------------------
nintendo forever!!!
do I really have to do the garbage mom?:(
omg a forum
p-o-k-e-m-o-n
the offspring of master and crazy hands
this is a long sig
that is why I am ending it here

Offline TurtwigA

• Wiki editor
  • Why must the space not come?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »
definantly,I know the company inside out from the playing cards to the taxis and hotel to the ultra-hand to the nes to the wii. see? :mario: :mario: :mario:

Well I have some playing cards from Nintendo. But they're from 1999, and based on pkmn.

Please give me internets! So much less bulkier than those eggs.
tg.wikkii.com-My Touch! Generations Wiki
chibirobo.wikkii.com My Chibi-Robo! Wiki

Help spread the word about the word smorent! Definition: [smohrent] adj. fluffy. In a sentence: that bear is very smorent.

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 10:16:17 PM »

I think that's more like Pokémon nerd with some Mario mixed in... ehh that'd pass for Nintendo!

I have a toooon of Pokémon figurines and quite a few plushies. And a lot of games.. but that's it. I don't think I qualify, sadly.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 12:40:35 AM »
I have a toooon of Pokémon figurines and quite a few plushies. And a lot of games.. but that's it. I don't think I qualify, sadly.

You do, as you, like i are a member of these forums!  ;D

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 12:54:12 AM »

You do, as you, like i are a member of these forums!  ;D

Oh yeah, good point. :)

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »
I forgot to mention my Super Tuff Pink Puff book cover and Mario alarm clock :P

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Hope(N Forever)

• Lylat Wiki Staff
  • Non-English Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
    • ASSAD® comixs' website
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 01:14:51 PM »
Isn't working and supporting an entire wiki network based on Nintendo games the deepest forms of Nintendo nerdiness around?
This section needs some editing, but can't seem to be able to click the [edit] button.

Nobody ever believed me when I told them that if you make a collection of information of everything Nintendo, you'll get a wiki that is amazingly the size of a small, but highly-developed Wikipedia!

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »
Isn't working and supporting an entire wiki network based on Nintendo games the deepest forms of Nintendo nerdiness around?

yes, of both Nintendo- and Wiki-nerdism.

Offline pikachu8090

• I haunt Vegeta... he killed me!!!!
  • Guess who it is!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »
is having 2005-06 and 09-10 Nintendo Power magazines and having a lot of Pokemon cards and getting Kirby's epic yarn and Donkey Kong country returns for Christmas and having a super Nintendo with Mario all stars and still play it and beat super mario bros (both reg and star) and bros two and having a mario game for every system i have a Nintendo nerd?
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »
is having 2005-06 and 09-10 Nintendo Power magazines and having a lot of Pokemon cards and getting Kirby's epic yarn and Donkey Kong country returns for Christmas and having a super Nintendo with Mario all stars and still play it and beat super mario bros (both reg and star) and bros two and having a mario game for every system i have a Nintendo nerd?

not unless you also dress as a Nintendo Character for Halloween (if applicable), have debates with people of which it is usually nintendo vs. other companies on some topic, and have posters on in a room that are Nintendo related.

:P

Offline Seritinajii

• Paradichlorobenzene
  • Fire Emblem Wiki Staff
  • Grammar is important!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 09:05:13 PM »

not unless you also dress as a Nintendo Character for Halloween (if applicable), have debates with people of which it is usually nintendo vs. other companies on some topic, and have posters on in a room that are Nintendo related.

I was Ash Ketchum (actually a photographer disguised as Ash Ketchum) one year... and I was debating with someone about Nintendo and Xboxes...

Offline Tina

• WikiBound Staff
    • View Profile
    • WikiBound
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 09:16:03 PM »

Oh psh, I went as Kumatora for Halloween this year. I've gone as May from Pokemon RS a couple years ago, if I recall. Wasn't that great though. On the other hand, my Kumatora was so awesome, if I do say so myself. ...I wore the dress a couple times after Halloween, too. :V *dork*

Of course, I think we're all big nerds here. Still fun to go "WHO'S THE NERDIEST OF THE NERDS" though. :P
WikiBound Editor-in-Chief

Offline pikachu8090

• I haunt Vegeta... he killed me!!!!
  • Guess who it is!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 10:08:56 PM »

Yes i have a new super mario bros poster and some pokemon posters. i didnt dress up as any nintendo character but i did have a mario and luigi cake for my birthday once.
thanks to Kyuuketsuki on Bulbagarden for making this awesome banner

Guess who I am?!

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 07:36:11 AM »

Yes i have a new super mario bros poster and some pokemon posters. i didnt dress up as any nintendo character but i did have a mario and luigi cake for my birthday once.

ok, i think you may pass....

Offline Maxite

• Icaruspedia Staff
  • Otaku Nut
    • View Profile
    • OtakuDeus
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »
Do I count as a Nintendo nerd if I have a Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo 64, a Wii, and 30+ games between them.

I also have several Pokemon figurines (from pre-orders), some old Pokemon trading cards (from the original starter pack), Pokemon books, Pokemon game guides, the old Pokeballs and Pokemon toys when Burger King was giving those away for the first movie.

Offline Solar Dragon

• Solor Extraho
    • View Profile
    • Wikisimpsons
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »
Simple answer, no.