Author Topic: Kid Icarus Fans & Sites  (Read 28174 times)

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
Re: Kid Icarus Fans & Sites
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2011, 07:49:14 PM »
it may not be a good solution, but if you want, i could host the Kid Icarus Wiki(s) in a wiki-group i am working on (nothing like NIWA, but a higher co-affilation).

In that, the editors from the other wiki's would be encouraged to help one another out and could be packaged up in affiliation requests.

It's not as good as a Kid Icarus focused community, but it might be the start of a community none-the-less.

So, you interested?

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
Yeah, it's not a solution, but it is a step in the right direction. I am open to talks with both of the other Kid Icarus wikis and your idea sounds intriguing. I'm definitely interested.

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »
Yeah it is sad; unfortunately, I really don't know what can be done. We and other NIWA users could continue to expand it, but the effort is futile without a genuine Kid Icarus community. I think the only hope is that Kid Icarus: Uprising for the 3DS brings many new fans to the series.

Don't worry about it. Kid Icarus Wikia is quite active, maybe you could become a well known contributor there, since you know loads about Kid Icarus. It would be a lot more fun than editing by yourself, and there's already a structure to expand on. Maybe you could help out Arkatox on his Kid Icarus Uprisen blog.

Fans don't come all at once, for example have you heard about Operation Rainfall. It's a building petition of people who want to get Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower localized outside of Japan.

I wouldn't say the Starfy community was very large at all, its definitely one of the most fragmented I've ever seen. I haven't seen any active Starfy fansites, except for Starfy Wiki itself and like one or two Japanese websites.
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

Offline KidIcarus

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 06:04:55 PM »
Well, I've had a lot of stuff going on outside of video games recently so I don't spend too much time on wikis or Kid Icarus anymore. But if the Kid Icarus Wikia goes independent or NIWA sets up a Kid Icarus Wiki, they are free to use my work.

Offline tacopill

• Lylat Wiki Staff
    • View Profile
    • csanimefan
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »
Yeah, it's not a solution, but it is a step in the right direction. I am open to talks with both of the other Kid Icarus wikis and your idea sounds intriguing. I'm definitely interested.

Thank you. If any of the wiki's need a host, just send me an PM and i will get the ball rolling when i next am able to.