Jump to navigation Jump to search
Before forming Nintendo, he worked at the Haiko Cement Company.
His successor was his son-in-law Sekiryo Kaneda.
- Gnn.gamer.tw article with an image of Marufuku Nintendo Card Co.
- Beforemario.com - Marufuku No. 1
- Note, at this point the kana in たるか were read from right-to-left; so it was Nintendo Karuta rather than Nintendo Taruka
- "Former Nintendo HQ opens as Marufukuro hotel (and beforemario is present, in book form)" - Beforemario.com - July 31, 2022
- Jinji Kōshinroku Dai 9th Edition (Personnel Koshinsho, 1931); via Japanese Wikipedia citation (人事興信所編『人事興信録 第9版』（人事興信所、1931年)
- Meiji150.Kyoto ; "灰孝本店と任天堂の基礎を築いた山内房治郎（山内一正さん）" (2017 web article)
|This article is a stub. You can help NintendoWiki by.|