Jamsworks Co., Ltd. (Japanese: 有限会社ジャムズワークス) is a company and Nintendo partner. In the context of Nintendo, they are known for multiple works as well as their work on the Culdcept series and Nintendo Pocket Football Club series.
Their logo is a picture of a serpent with "Jamsworks" written on it. In April 2003, just one year before it was dissolved they had joined Marigul Management to work on the Nintendo DS Public Space Initiative.
|This article is incomplete.|
You can help by filling in the missing information.
- Meteos - Nintendo DS (2005)
- Calciobit - Game Boy Advance (2006)
- DS Uranai Seikatsu - Nintendo DS (2009)
- Culdcept (Nintendo 3DS) (2012)
- Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Nintendo 3DS (2012)
- Culdcept Revolt (2016)
- Kyoto Report Nintendo fansite's webmaster (alias Kyoto Ninja, EAD Ninja)