• Welcome to NIWA Community Forums.

Non-nintendo Independent wikis | SONIC DOESN'T APPLY

Started by ganondox, March 04, 2010, 11:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxite

I think the occasional game for another system is allowable, so long as the primary focus is on Nintendo consoles.

PkNess

"Fourm Signatures have links" -
PkNess Or Ness

FlyingRagnar

Hi PkNess, welcome to the NIWA forums.  Let me share some things that might be helpful to you.

The requirements for affiliation are listed here: http://www.niwanetwork.org/join.php.  Your site must meet them in order to be considered.  Right now your site does not meet many of these. 

However, the best thing  you can do is to start growing your wiki.  Learn about mediawiki and start making edits.  Try to build a community at your new site so that your site will grow.  Best of luck!  :)

Mases

Hey guys, it has been awhile since this was discussed and I was wondering if there was any private discussion on this manner. Franchises that are non-Nintendo but appear (or will appear) on Nintendo consoles.

I have a Darksiders Wiki that I started and was wondering if that qualified.

Xizor

Bureaucrat of

Mases

Xizor

With the more ambiguous cases, we tend to discuss it as a Staff, and we all decide together whether or not we want to include the wiki. So if you want your wiki to join, and the only thing holding it back is the fact as to whether or not it qualifies as "Nintendo-related" then we can certainly discuss it as a group. :)

Bureaucrat of

Mases

Thanks Xizor,

Do I need to post it somewhere so that it is discussed. Can you forward it along to the necessary people so it can be talked about? Let me know what I need to do, thanks.

Xizor

Since you're NIWA staff, just post it in the Membership Requests board.

Bureaucrat of