Crash debuggers in the context of internally produced Nintendo games are debug menus in video games which are intended to give information about the state of the game after a freeze.
In a few Nintendo DS games, they can normally be accessed after the game has crashed with the following button combinations:
- L + R + A + Left, release.
- Down + B, release.
- Start + Select.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
- Super Mario 64 DS (Nintendo DS)
- Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS)
|This article is a stub. You can help NintendoWiki by.|