Author Topic: Fake Endless Cheat to unlock Luigi in SM64  (Read 52195 times)

Offline HavocReaper48

• The Falcon Punch Master
  • Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
Fake Endless Cheat to unlock Luigi in SM64
« on: February 21, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »
Yet another DKC Atlas forum game that I'm bringing over to here. In this game, you need to make a limitless cheat to play as Luigi In Super Mario 64. When you post part of the fake cheat, start by completing the last sentence, and starting a new one, but don't finish it. (Ex. The last post was, "...in the castle, and then...", when you post, post something that completes "then you need to", and start part of a sentence, which someone else will complete.

See The forum of origin for examples.

I'll start it off:

In order to unlock Luigi in Super Mario 64, you must first beat the game with all 121 stars in under 60 minutes with no hacks. Then you must go to the top of the castle and talk to Yoshi. Tell him "L is real" and he will sprout wings (o_O). He will take you to Bowser's Super Secret Castle. This castle has...

Offline Ivy73

• View Profile
Re: Fake Endless Cheat to unlock Luigi in SM64
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 03:21:58 AM »
...a huge shrine for Peach. You must make it past the maze of Buzzy Beetles and go through the tunnel of Goombas which could attack you at any second. You must then find an apple to attract Yoshi to you so you can fly over a gate that's made of Hammer Bros. You will find Luigi over the gate but a Magikoopa will come and shrink you to miniscule size and take Luigi away. Now you must...

Offline HavocReaper48

• Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 03:31:11 AM »
...search for a Mushroom to restore you to normal size. Go to a Toad and play pointless mini games until you get to normal size. Now go hunt to Magikoopa. Go back to the area where you got over the gate, but Magikoopa is not there. A nearby Toad informs you he is in another level. Specifically, the RainBow Road. Squadala, and be off on your magic carpet in RR. He is hiding in a section of Rainbow Road, and after much searching turns out to be...

Offline R7308xx

• The poison in your drink... whoops.
  • New and, unfortunately, improved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 04:27:13 AM »
...a zombie, and he calls his three dead brethren to attack you. Beat them with a stick and ask the grave keeper where a secret entrance to Bowser's Super Secret Osohe Castle is and use your wall staples to  climb the castle walls. Enter through the door and you'll find...
I blame the economy.

Offline Member#36

• Striving For A Perfect NIWA Unit
  • Retired Staff
  • Kirby, My Favorite Flavor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 01:32:13 PM »
...that the castle is the same as Peach's in every way, shape and form.  Therefore, you must get all 121 Bowser Stars in under 59 minutes or you will have to start all over again from the beginning.  Afterwards, you meet Bowser (again) in his bed, sleeping off the pain which you caused him before.  The game gives you a message from Peach which states "You must kill Bowser in order to free Luigi..."

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »
...but after you get all the stars and go to Bowser's Lair, you find at the end of the stairs that Weegee has been hired as Bowser's Body Guard. Throw as many overused memes such as Vegeta and Awesome Smiley at him as possible. Once he is defeated, you must please King Harninkan or whatever and his hoard of dinner with a barrel roll. Press Z or R twice and you will be teleported to a large Yoshi head in the sky where you must look at the Man in the Mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times. Take the result out for a date and you'll find that your mother was an illegal Mexican immigrant. Used domestic violence to kill her and then avoid the cops while you run to the post office to receive a package from Birdo, who says she...
I blame the economy.

Offline Metechar

• My fanmade Pokémon mascot.
  • Wow! What are all those heads?
    • View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 03:37:54 PM »
is a guy! Kill him and go outside only to find Zoroark (who for some reason is in the game) murdering Peach. Ignore her and go through the painting that leads to Candy Land. Kill the lollipops and get the magical Gumball of Epicness, and return. You'll find Entei, Raikou, and Suicune destroying the castle. Help out by using a weak paper pickaxe to destroy the walls and...

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 08:05:21 PM »
...you find Maxwell's notebook within the walls and write Master Ball three times. You successfully capture all three Pokémon, though a random Toad comes and blames you for destroying the castle. He grabs the notebook off of you and writes "Giant Immortal Evil Deadly Firebreathing Animate Spaghetti", "killing" you for now. You wake up within the Isle Delfino jail with the notebook confiscated, and find that you are blamed for opposing the Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster so...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 08:18:55 PM by Torchickens »
Hello. I identify as female. She/her pronouns please. :)

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Discord: Torchickens #3213
Twitter: Torchickens
Email: [email protected]

Offline HavocReaper48

• Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 10:19:30 PM »
... you need to break out. Use your sharp wits and conveniently placed hole near the guards' blind spot to escape. You should be out free on Delfino. Hop on the next plane outta there and return to your Castle. Or rather, whatever's left of it. Start a fundraiser to fix the castle.

(one money raising montage later)

Now that the castle is good as new, go inside and check out your awesome new bedroom. You also find a large, old family portrait in the room. In fact, hey... you can jump in this one! This portrait, upon entering, brings you to waaay back in the day, the original Super Mario Bros. Do a playthrough of the game without using warp pipes. You should earn yet another star. This star helps unlock...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:23:14 PM by HavocReaper48 »

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 11:50:17 PM »
... the door to a house outside of the castle with a fire. The toad who summoned the "Giant Immortal Evil Deadly Firebreathing Animate Spaghetti" to knock you out was locked up here, because the GIEDFAS planned to destroy him after the Isle Delfino citizens, who are now dead. When you escaped the jail, GIEDFAS tried to destroy the notebook but Toad held on to it, yet out of fear he threw it in the fire, destroying it to prevent the GIEDFAS from using it. Toad apologizes, and thanks you for fund raising to help fix the castle, rewarding you with yet another star. You now have 244 stars, Toad tells you about a new event in Bob-omb Battlefield where Koopa the Quick's cousin 'Troopa the Tough challenges you to defeat 300 enemies in 1 minute. You still have Entei, Raikou and Suicune in their Master Balls of course, so you go to Bob-omb Battlefield and...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:54:11 PM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)

I spend a lot of my time making videos about Pokémon glitches on my Youtube channel ChickasaurusGL.

I'm the editor in chief of Starfy Wiki. Let me know or Tappy know of any bugs or other concerns. :)

Offline Metechar

• View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 03:29:12 AM »
...use Entei to burn the plains and mountains of the battlefield. After many moons of flames (in real time!), you find a star in the rubble. Get it, only for Grovyle to steal it from you. Then...

Forgot my password, and I may not ever recover it. But you never know! JUST CLICK!

Offline HavocReaper48

• Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 04:58:55 AM »
...use Celebi to freeze time and get the star back. Now go back to the normal Peach's Castle to find that while you were gone some rapscallions converted the local area into a race track. Get 1st place and use the prize money to order some new paintings.

Continue your search for Luigi. Go into a hidden room found by doing a 270o flip jump to the right on the 9001st step of the Endless Staircase. You should enter a painting leading to the Kongo Jungle! Find your old pal Donkey Kong and ask him if he has seen Luigi. He tells you, "OOH OHH AHH AAHH AHH!!!" Using this precious information...

Offline Volatile Dweevil

• Pikmin Fanon Staff
  • Pikipedia Staff
  • I'm known as Volatile Dweevil on all NIWA wikis.
    • View Profile
    • Volatile Dweevil's Website
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 02:12:52 PM »
To buy him a  banana smoothie.

Once you have given him the smoothie, he will give you a yoshi egg, which...

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 02:51:20 PM »
...apparently has a hidden message within it, you open it and it has a slip of paper drizzling with yoke which says "bowser is in the Kongo Jungle somewhere" so now you...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:55:42 PM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)

Offline Sazandora

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »
...punch Donkey Kong because you didn't get a Yoshi and run away to Cranky Kong who says...

Offline HavocReaper48

• Donkey Kong Wiki Staff
  • Orly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 07:41:22 PM »
..."BACK IN MY DAY, WE DID NOT RUN AWAY!". Sit through a speech about how things were different back then and after continue your search for Bowser. Climb all the way up to the Gorilla Glacier to get your parrot friend, Squawks. He'll help you. When you finally find Bowser, demand to know where Luigi is. He tells you to search that large, mysterious Kremling inhabited island just a couple minutes away. Sail there and start your search on...

Offline R7308xx

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 09:46:12 PM »
...the witch Pun-killdya, who has taken your little sister, Fat Alison. Trap your bird friend in a backpack and then climb a conveniently-placed mountain lair near your house. You try to go to the Pun-killdya's lair, but you are stopped by a Waddle Doo. Fire your laser and kill it, then continue up the mountain, until you find a large fence blocking you from going any further. Drop down a convenient hole near the fence, buy some Magic Beans, plant them near the fence, and wait for the 2nd day when it rains. It will turn to a beansprout. Use it to climb over the fence. You use a Skip Sandwich to go faster, but in the sandwich, you find...
I blame the economy.

Offline Torchickens

• StarfyWiki Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »
... a copy of Nintendo World Championships 1990 (Gold) somehow wedged inside of the sandwich, so you stop eating it, and carry on, when all of a sudden...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:35:17 PM by Torchickens »

(credits to Moydow)

Offline Metechar

• View Profile
    • PokéFanon!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 12:33:36 AM »
...Zoroark rampages across the island. After watching a 15-hour long rampage cutscene, the island is in rubbles. Talk to Zoroark, who will only say "HAAAAAAH!". Zorua will pop out of her hair and, since he can speak unlike his mother, will say "I shall protect Meema from you! I challenge you to a battle!" Zorua will then transform into a dark version of Mario and fight you. Dark Mario has the exact same actions as you and its AI is the smartest in the world's existence. After a long fight, Zorua will then transform into a humoungus Octillery. After yet ANOTHER long battle, Zorua will give up and give you a ticket to Zoroark: Master of Illusions. Capture an Abra and teleport to a movie theater near you to watch it. After the movie, use Teleport to go to Pun-Killdya's lair. Now you...

Offline Ivy73

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2011, 03:30:44 AM »
...find the witch Pun-killdya only to find that she tortured your sister by making her workout and lose all the fat. You don't give a crap about Alison anymore so you find a Yoshi egg and use him to get to an anti-Bowser's castle that is filled with good guy stuff. You then...