- No problem. :D --Torchickens 15:13, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
Since you appear to have some admin powers, the HelpNav template has an error where it's trying to use Magically Starsign 2nd color instead of Magical Starsign 2nd color. glikglak 19:47, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
- The Affiliates page is protected with the "cascading" option turned on, which apparently protects all the templates within it. glikglak 20:05, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
Got a problem
- Speaking of companies, I've been working on a wiki similar to NIWA Network, except it's Rareware: http://rarewiki.com/ . Hopefully the two can affiliate some day Results May Vary (talk) 15:59, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, my goal is to add more Rareware into NIWA, since I noticed a lack of it (except for Donkey Kong games). I was able to get Banjo-Kazooie off Wikia late 2018, with permission from Toomai (the admin there & on SmashWiki). As for Conker, it's on ShoutWiki, but it should be a subdomain of Rare Wiki soon. Results May Vary (talk) 16:38, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
I need help: can you create an account for me please? That's because I couldn't log in and I tried to create an account here but says "You are not allowed to execute the action you requested.". Please! 22.214.171.124 23:11, 12 April 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, the site was kinda slow and going out of connection. It's supposed to be the other way around, the K-looking one was the former, the other is new. The thumbnails are also kind of glitched up. Regards! —Viperision (talk) 16:42, 1 September 2020 (UTC)
Question on deleted stuff
- Second, File:Digimonbattlespirit cover.jpg was in an article for Digimon Battle Spirit. The deletion log entry for that article is
09:33, 29 April 2019 Torchickens (talk | contribs | block) deleted page Digimon Battle Spirit (Out of scope: http://www.niwanetwork.org/wiki/NintendoWiki:Coverage) (view/restore)
- Should I delete them too or keep them? From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 15:38, 8 September 2020 (UTC)
- Also sorry for splitting the conversation (it was just for some wikis people don't mind so I didn't know you didn't like it here). From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 15:50, 8 September 2020 (UTC)
- Delete them please. Not sure why they left behind.
- And yea, I'm aware. I don't see why other wikis do it that way, but when I bring it up, I get "we don't mind it", "it's our standard", etc. despite all the disadvantages or unnecessary complications that come along with it.
- While I'm at it, why delete old revisions of files?
- Tacopill (Talk) 16:03, 8 September 2020 (UTC)
- I appreciate that. I feel you're being a bit strict though. Any way is an opinion not necessarily right/wrong, I personally prefer the split page way because it notifies you when you get a new reply, otherwise you may have to check recent changes. I usually delete them if they're not needed since you'd always be using the latest file unless it was completely different (e.g. if you had a box art image with lower quality). From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 17:11, 8 September 2020 (UTC)
Do you want to accept Nintendo system font because it fits NintendoWiki:Coverage (NintendoWiki accepts console related articles including fonts used on console)? 126.96.36.199 14:58, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
Are you a staff member? (unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52)
- Yes From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 16:38, 21 November 2020 (UTC)
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible for staff members to rename users on this Wiki (I would like to be renamed The Jacketed Terrapin). The Jacketed Terrapin of the Turtle Tribe 16:42, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hi ^^, sorry I don't know if I can do it because I only have admin rights and not bureaucrat but it's something I'm not sure how to do here either. Hopefully another staff member can help you, if no one sees this I'll see if I can contact someone higher. From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 15:41, 4 June 2021 (UTC)
- I've just asked the NintendoWiki section on the NIWA Discord if someone else can do it for you. Hope this works. From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 21:31, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
Hiya. Just wanted to give appreciation for contributions to the wiki, especially regarding the obscure, lost and canceled media. I really like to learn about new obscure stuff I've never heard of. That's all, have a nice day! -Viperision (talk) 06:11, 20 December 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks Viperision! ^-^; Yeah, often I'll add those as I find them. For those iQue games, the two screenshots came from a question by theclaw on Lost Levels Forum where they added it as an attachment, so I just reverse image searched the image and it came up with that source stating which games they were. From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 14:09, 20 December 2021 (UTC)
I'd say it'd still be best to have coverage focus primarily on the first-party stuff, so I'd say no to articles, though I suppose having list articles to detail licensed third-party accessories would be fine.
- All right. Thanks for the reply. ^^ From Evie (Torchickens) ✿ 15:33, 9 November 2022 (UTC)