The Develop 100 is a yearly list published by Develop that lists of the top one-hundred video game developers ranked by the amount of revenue taken in through video game sales in the United Kingdom. Its first release was in 2005, and since then it has been release annually. In each publication of the list, a profile of the studio is included stating what has made the company more successful or less successful than previous years. Occasionally Develop 100 includes the company's revenue as well as which of their games were the most successful.
In 2005, Nintendo was ranked twenty-eight.
In 2010, Nintendo again was the most successful studio.
- Bennallack, Owain. Develop: Develop 100: The top ten, dated 2010/5/7, retrieved 2010/12/16.
- Boyes, Emma of GameSpot UK. GameSpot: EA Canada tops Develop 100, dated 2007/3/4, retrieved 2010/12/16.
- Boyes, Emma of GameSpot UK. GameSpot: Nintendo tops Develop 100, dated 2008/3/10, retrieved 2010/12/16.
- Fear, Ed. Develop: Nintendo reclaims dev chart top spot, dated 2008/5/13, retrieved 2010/12/16.
- Coby, Alex Sassoon of GameSpot UK. GameSpot: Blizzard conquers Develop 100, dated 2009/5/11, retrieved 2010/12/16.
- Gamasutra: [PRESS RELEASE] DEVELOP 100 NAMES WORLD'S BEST GAMES DEVELOPERS, dated 2011/6/3, retrieved 2011/6/3.
- French, Michael. Develop: Develop 100: It's here, dated 2011/6/2, retrieved 2011/6/3.
|This article has been tagged as a featured stub. As per Featured Stubs, it has been requested by someone in the community to be the focus on editing efforts to improve quality, structure, information, etc.|
|This article has been tagged as an Achievement stub. Please help NintendoWiki by editing it.|