Administrators, also called admins or sysops, are editors of NintendoWiki who have been granted access to additional tools that are restricted to a normal registered user. They have access to these features because they are considered highly trustworthy by the community. Users can only be granted administrative powers by a bureaucrat.
- They have the ability to delete or restore pages. Pages are not usually deleted unless they are spam, contain false information or are otherwise considered irrelevant to NintendoWiki.
- They are also able to view a deleted page's text and changes between the deleted edits in the page's history.
- If a user is vandalizing pages, inserting nonsense, deliberately adding false information or generally being disruptive, an administrator can block the user from editing. The duration of the block depends on the severity of the offense, and can be temporary or permanent.
- Administrators can protect or unprotect pages from editing. A page is usually protected if it is repeatedly vandalized or spammed.
- They have access to a list of pages which are not on any user's watchlist.
- Administrators can quickly revert the last edits by one user on a particular page to the edit made by the previous user. This is usually used only in cases of vandalism.
- They are able to mark the edits of others as patrolled, and their edits are automatically marked as patrolled.
List of administrators
|This article is incomplete.|
You can help by filling in the missing information.
|This template is using the Puzzle League color scheme|