|This article is incomplete.|
You can help by filling in the missing information.
|This article describes one or more prototypes, which may include information that has already leaked. Although a limited number of screenshots and general information is allowed, linking to ROMs/source code is not allowed, nor is coverage of prototypes of upcoming games.|
NetCard refers to a directory for assets related to an online Game Boy Advance service, and may refer to a cancelled Game Boy Advance peripheral. The project at the time was confidential and was not intended to be public knowledge. On July 24, 2020, a development repository for it was leaked.
Revealed in the leak were iQue documents for an untitled online Pokémon project based on Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions, which may have used the NetCard. The directory also included files for a tool called the iQue management software (管理软件). A Game Boy Advance version of the game was planned for July/August 2005, as was a version featuring a "PC screen" for the display and a Game Boy Advance for control for February-March 2006, which was intended to have been expanded with the ability to capture Pokémon online in July-August 2006.
|Nintendo online services|
• Famicom Network System (Famicom, 1988)|
• Satellaview (Super Famicom, 1995)
• Randnet (Nintendo 64DD 1999)
• Mobile System GB (Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance w/Mobile GB Adapter and mobile phone, 2001) • Online Nintendo GameCube gameplay (Nintendo GameCube, w/GameCube Broadband Adapter/Modem Adapter, 2002)
• Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL optionally w/Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, Nintendo DS & DSi Browser, 2006)
• Nintendo Network (Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Web, 2012/3)
• Nintendo Switch Online (2018; Nintendo Switch)
• Websites (Nintendo web browser games)
|This article is a stub. You can help NintendoWiki by.|