The Deluxe (Japanese: デラックス Deluxe, commonly DX) name has been used on various officially developed/published Nintendo games since the Game Boy Color era (and possibly before this). There may be no set logo for the "deluxe" branding, and the logo may be specific for individual games however not all games differentiate the font.
A list of the titles which have "deluxe" in their name is as such:
Game Boy Color
- Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru DX
- Kirby's Dream Land DX
- Metroid II: Return of Samus DX
"Deluxe" games in the Kirby series.
- Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
- Kirby Fighters Deluxe
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Kirby Super Star
- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
Jam With The Band series
"Deluxe" games in the Jam with the Band series.
- Jam with the Band
- Jam with the Band: Speaker Channel (discontinued)
- Photo Stand Tsuku BanBura DX Radio (discontinued)
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and The Millionaires' Conspiracy - Deluxe Edition
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
- DX Monopoly GB is another Game Boy Color game with this name (possibly a successor to a 1991 Monopoly Game Boy game, however the rights to this game are owned by Takara and Hasbro Interactive).
- In Japan as 星のカービィ 夢の泉デラックス (Hoshi no Kirby: Yume no Izumi Deluxe).
- In Japan as 星のカービィ スーパーデラックス (Hoshi no Kirby: Super Deluxe).
- In Japan as 星のカービィ ウルトラスーパーデラック (Hoshi no Kirby: Ultra Deluxe)
- In Japan this entry in the series is referred to as 大合奏!バンドブラザーズDX (Daigassō! Band Brothers DX).
- In Japan as 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズDX (Dairantou Smash Brothers DX). Following this, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is known as "Dairantou Smash Brothers X" and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as "Dairantou Smash Bros. SPECIAL".
- In Japan as マリオ＆ルイージRPG1 DX (Mario & Luigi RPG1 DX)